SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission has released latest notification for recruitment for 12523 posts of MTS & Havaldar for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 from 18 January 2023 to 24 February 2023. Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Vacancy Details and all the information related to SSC MTS 2023 are given below in article. Read all the information before apply.
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Name||SSC MTS Recruitment 2023|
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||MTS & Havaldar|
|Job Location||All India|
|For Latest Govt. Jobs Updates Join our Telegram Group||Join Now|
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|SSC MTS Notification 2023||18-01-2023|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Start Date||18-01-2023|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Last Date||24-02-2023|
|Online fee payment end date||26-02-2023 (23:00)|
|Offline Challan end date||26-02-2023 (23:00)|
|Payment through Challan||27-02-2023 (working hours)|
|Correction window start date||02-03-2023|
|Correction window end date||03-03-2023 (23:00)|
|Computer Based Exam||April 2023|
|SSC MTS Admit Card (Paper-1)||April 2023|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates |
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Multi Tasking Staff||11994|
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e.
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|General category||Rs. 100|
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- For MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue), the age limit is 18-25 years (i.e. candidates must have been born on or after January 2, 1998 and on or before January 1, 2005).
- For Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS, the age limit is 18-27 years (i.e. candidates must have been born on or after January 2, 1996 and on or before January 1, 2005).
Age relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwBD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwBD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of military service|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||3 years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||8 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women|
judicially separated and who are not
remarried (SC/ ST).
|Up to 40 years of age|
SSC MTS Havaldar 2023 Exam Pattern
To prepare for the SSC MTS Havaldar exam, candidates can refer to the SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers
- The examination for the post of Havaldar will consist of:
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) or Physical Standard Test (PST)
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in:
- 13 regional languages (Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu)
- The examination will be conducted in two mandatory sessions
- Not attempting either session will result in disqualification
- The schedule of examinations is subject to change
- Any updates will be communicated through the Commission’s website
- There will be no provision for re-evaluation or re-checking of scores
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Computer Based Examination:
|Session||Subject||Number of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Session-I||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20/60||45 Minutes|
|Session-I||Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving||20/60||45 Minutes|
|Session-II||General Awareness||25/75||45 Minutes|
|Session-II||English Language and Comprehension||25/75||45 Minutes|
SSC MTS Havaldar 2023 PET & PST
SSC Havaldar Physical Efficiency Test:
|Male||1600 meters in 15 minutes|
|Female||1 Km in 20 minutes|
|Male||Cycling 8 km in 30 minutes|
|Female||Cycling 3 km in 25 minutes|
SSC Havaldar Physical Standard Test:
|Height||157.5 cms||152 cms|
|Chest||76 cms (unexpanded)||—-|
SSC MTS 2023 Syllabus
Numerical and Mathematical Ability
- Integers and Whole Numbers
- LCM and HCF
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS
- Percentage, Ratio and Proportions
- Work and Time
- Direct and inverse Proportions
- Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures
- Distance and Time
- Lines and Angles
- Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data
- Square and Square roots
Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving
- Alpha-Numeric Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Following Directions
- Similarities and Differences
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Non-verbal Reasoning based on diagrams
- Age Calculations
- Calendar and Clock
- Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics)
- General Science and Environmental studies up to 10th Standard.
English Language and Comprehension
- Understanding of basics of English Language
- Vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure
- Synonyms, antonyms and correct usage
- Comprehension (simple paragraph given with questions based on it).
For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability
- No component of Maps /Graphs /Diagrams/Statistical Data in the Paper.
How to Apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
- Go to the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in).
- Click on the link for the application form for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023.
- Fill in all the required information in the form, including personal and educational details.
- Upload a scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB) with dimensions of 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and without a cap or spectacles, and ensure that the photograph is not more than three months old from the date of publication of the notice of the examination.
- Preview the form to ensure that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form before the last date (24-02-2023 at 23:00 hours).
- Keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|For Latest Govt. Jobs Updates Join our Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|Download Exam Date Notice||Exam Notice|
|SSC MTS 2023 Apply Date Extend Notice||Notice|
|SSC MTS 2023 Tentative Vacancy Details (21/01/2023)||CLICK HERE|
|SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Notification||CLICK HERE|
|SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|SSC MTS Official Website||CLICK HERE|
SSC MTS 2023 FAQs
How many vacancies are available for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023?
A total of 12523 vacancies are available for SSC MTS 2023.
What is the selection process for the SSC MTS exam?
A written examination, which includes an objective-type paper (Paper I) and a descriptive paper (Paper II) A document verification process
A skill test (typing/data entry) for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO).
What is the eligibility criteria for the SSC MTS exam?
The candidate must be a citizen of India
The candidate must be aged between 18 and 25 years The candidate must have passed at least a Matriculation (10th) level of examination from a recognized board.