SSC MTS Online Form 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC MTS notification for direct recruitment to the post’s of SSC MTS and Havaldar for candidates across the country who have passed the 10th standard. Eligible and interested male and female candidates can submit the SSC Multi Tasking Staff online form on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission from June 30th to July 21st, 2023. Under the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023, the selection of candidates will be based on a written examination and a physical test. The selected candidates will receive a salary based on the seventh pay scale set by the Central Government on a monthly basis. The departmental advertisement for SSC MTS Vacancy 2023, including the syllabus, online form, last date, selection process, and other important information, given below in article.
SSC MTS Online Form 2023 Overview
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Name||SSC MTS Exam 2023|
|Post Name||MTS and Havaldar|
|Salary||INR 5200 – 20200/- per month|
|Last Date to Apply||21st July 2023|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|SSC MTS 2023 Notification||30th June 2023|
|SSC MTS Online Application Process||21st July 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||22nd July 2023|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||23rd July 2023|
|Last Date for the Offline Challan||24th July 2023|
|The window for Application Form Correction||26th to 28th July 2023|
|SSC MTS Admit Card Date||3rd Week of August|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||September 2023|
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023
|Multi Tasking Staff||1198|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
SSC MTS Exam 2023 Age Limit
For the positions of MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue), the age limit is between 18 and 25 years. This means that candidates must have been born on or after January 2, 1998, and on or before January 1, 2005.
For the position of Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and some specific posts of MTS, the age limit is between 18 and 27 years. This implies that candidates must have been born on or after January 2, 1996, and on or before January 1, 2005.
SSC MTS Age Relaxation Details
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwBD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwBD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of military service|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||3 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||8 years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women|
judicially separated and who are not
remarried (SC/ ST).
|Up to 40 years of age|
SSC MTS Salary Details 2023
The candidates selected for the post’s of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) and Havaldar in the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will receive monthly salaries based on the 7th Pay Commission, as determined by the Government of India.
|Salary Structure||Salary (Per Month)|
|Basic Pay||INR 5,200 – 20,200|
|Grade Pay||INR 1,800|
|House Rent Allowance||–|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The SSC MTS Selection Process consists of two-stage process.
- Written Test
- PET & PST (Only for havaldar)
How to Apply SSC MTS Online Application Form
To apply for the SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Online Application Form, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC): ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the SSC MTS Notification 2023 and click on it.
- Read the SSC MTS Notification 2023 carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, important dates, and other details.
- After ensuring that you meet the eligibility requirements, go back to the homepage and click on the “Apply Online”
- Register yourself on the website by providing the required details such as name, email address, mobile number, and other relevant information. You will receive login credentials upon successful registration.
- Login to the website using the provided credentials.
- Fill out the SSC MTS Online Application Form with accurate and complete details, including personal information, educational qualifications, work experience (if any), and other relevant information.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph and signature as per the specified format and size.
- Pay the application fee through the available online payment modes. The fee amount and payment details will be mentioned in the notification.
- Review the filled-in application form and ensure that all the provided information is correct.
- Submit the application form online.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
SSC MTS Application Fee
|Female (All Category)||0/-|
SSC MTS Online Form 2023 Important Links
|SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 Direct Link||Answer key|
|SSC MTS Havaldar Exam Date 2023||Exam Date|
|SSC MTS 2023 Notification||Notification|
|SSC MTS 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|SSC MTS 2023 Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|Check More Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
|Check Latest SSC Recruitments 2023:|
|SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Online Form 2023|
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment Online Form 2023|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023|
|Navy SSC Executive (IT) Officer Recruitment 2023|
SSC MTS Online Form 2023 FAQs
What is the last date to apply online for SSC MTS Online Form 2023?
21st July 2023.
How to apply Online for SSC MTS Online Form 2023?
Apply Online from official website http://ssc.nic.in/.