SSC CGL 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Combined Graduate Level (CGL)- 2023 Official Notification for filling up 7500 Vacancies of Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from the official website ssc.nic.in. Online applications for SSC CGL 2023 Notification can be made from 3 April 2023 to 3 May 2023. All the information related to SSC CGL Exam Notification 2023 given below. Read all information before apply.
SSC CGL 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Total Posts||7500 Approx|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||Jul 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||SSC CGL 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Start Date||4 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||3 May 2023|
|For Recruitment Updates Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
SSC CGL 2023 Important Dates
|SSC CGL 2023 Notification Apply Start||03-04-2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||03-05-2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||04-05-2023|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||04-05-2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan||05-05-2023|
|Application Form Correction’ including online payment||07-05-2023 |
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2023 (Tier-I)||14-07-2023|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2023 (Tier-II)||To be notified later|
SSC CGL 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be citizens of India or subjects of Nepal, Bhutan, or certain other countries, or persons of Indian origin who have migrated from specified countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates who are subjects of Nepal, Bhutan, or certain other countries, or persons of Indian origin who have migrated from specified countries with the intention of permanently settling in India, must obtain a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India.
- Candidates who require a certificate of eligibility may still be admitted to the examination, but will only be offered appointment after they receive the necessary eligibility certificate from the Government of India.
SSC CGL 2023 Vacancy, Pay Level and Age Limit Details
|2.1||Pay Level-8 (₹ 47600 to151100):|
|S No||Vacancy Name||Ministry/ Department/ Office/ Cadre||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||18-30 years|
|2||Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||18-30 years|
|2.2||Pay Level-7 (₹ 44900 to 142400):|
|3||Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||20-30 years|
|4||Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau||18-30 years|
|5||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway||20-30 years|
|6||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs||20-30 years|
|7||Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ||20-30 years|
|8||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||18-30 years|
|9||Assistant / Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ / Organizations||18-30 years|
|10||Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||18-30 years|
|11||Inspector, (Central Excise)||CBIC||18-30 years|
|12||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBIC||18-30 years|
|13||Inspector (Examiner)||CBIC||18-30 years|
|14||Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||18-30 years|
|15||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||20-30 years|
|16||Inspector Posts||Department of Post, Ministry of Communication||18-30 years|
|17||Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics, Ministry of Finance||18-30 years|
|2.3||Pay Level-6 (₹ 35400 to 112400):|
|18||Assistant / Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/||18-30 years|
|19||Executive Assistant||CBIC||18-30 years|
|20||Research Assistant||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)||18-30 years|
|21||Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG||18-30 years|
|22||Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||18-30 years|
|23||Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer||Narcotics Control Bureau (MHA)||18-30 years|
|24||Junior Statistical Officer||Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.||18-32 years|
|2.4||Pav Level-5 (₹ 29200 to 92300):|
|25||Auditor||Offices under C&AG||18-27 years|
|26||Auditor||Offices under CGDA||18-27 years|
|27||Auditor||Other Ministry/ Departments||18-27 years|
|28||Accountant||Offices under C&AG||18-27 years|
|29||Accountant||Controller General of Accounts||18-27 years|
|30||Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments||18-27 years|
|2.5||Pav Level-4 (₹ 25500 to 81100):|
|31||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Department of Post, Ministry of Communication||18-27 years|
|32||Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres.||18-27 years|
|33||Senior Administrative Assistant||Military Engineering Services, Ministry of Defence||18-27 years|
|34||Tax Assistant||CBDT||18-27 years|
|35||Tax Assistant||CBIC||18-27 years|
|36||Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics, Ministry of Finance||18-27 years|
SSC CGL 2023 Education Qualification
The following are the essential educational qualifications required for different posts:
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics. During the period of probation, direct recruits must qualify the “Subordinate Audit/Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Junior Statistical Officer: Essential Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years or all the 6 semesters of the graduation course.
- Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC):
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable Qualifications: Minimum one-year research experience in any recognized university or recognized Research Institution; Degree in Law or Human Rights from a recognized university.
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Note: The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e., 01-08-2023.
SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
Selection Process for SSC CGL Examination 2023 includes the Multiple Stages:
- Tier-1: Written Exam (CBT)
- Tier-2: Written Exam (CBT) and DEST
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023
Here are the important Steps on how to apply for SSC CGL 2023:
- The application process is online and must be done on the SSC website: ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must upload a scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The image dimensions should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The photograph must be less than three months old from the date of publication of the examination notice and without a cap and spectacles. The frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 03-05-2023 (23:00).
- Candidates are advised to submit the online application well before the closing date to avoid the possibility of disconnection, inability or failure to log in to the SSC website due to heavy traffic.
- Candidates must check all details filled in each field of the application form through the Preview/Print option before submitting the form.
SSC CGL Application Fees 2023
|Mode of Payment||Online|
SSC CGL 2023 Tier-1 Admit Card Download
|Region||App. Status||Admit Card|
|NR||Click Here||Click Here|
|NWR||Click Here||Click Here|
|CR||Click Here||Click Here|
|ER||Click Here||Click Here|
|WR||Click Here||Click Here|
|SR||Click Here||Click Here|
|KKR||Click Here||Click Here|
|MPR||Click Here||Click Here|
|NER||Click Here||Click Here|
SSC CGL 2023 Tier-1 Exam Result PDF Download
|SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Result Cutoff/ Writeup||Cutoff|
|SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Result PDF (List 1)||List 1|
|SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Result PDF (List 2)||List 2|
|SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Result PDF (List 3)||List 3|
|SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Result PDF (List 4)||List-4|
SSC CGL 2023 Important Links
|SSC CGL Vacancies (as on 28.8.2023)||Vacancies|
|SSC CGL Answer Key Tier I||Answer Key|
|Fee Payment Date Extend Notice||Notice|
|SSC CGL 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|SSC CGL 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|Check More Govt Jobs 2023||Govjobyojana.com|
|Check SSC CGL 2023 Important Topics,|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level 2023 Exam Pattern|
|SSC CGL New Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification 2023|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus 2023|
SSC CGL 2023 FAQs
What is the full form of SSC CGL 2023?
The full form of SSC CGL is Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination.
What is the age limit for the CGL exam?
The age limit for the CGL exam is 18 to 32 years.
How can candidates apply for the CGL exam 2023?
Candidates can apply for the CGL exam only in online mode at the website ssc.nic.in.