SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Selection Post examination for various posts in different government departments and organizations. The examination is conducted at three levels – Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation levels. SSC Selection Post examination provides a great opportunity for candidates to secure a job in the government sector. However, to crack this examination, one must have a clear understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern. In this blog post, we will provide you with the detailed syllabus of SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Examination 2023.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Phase XI/2023/Selection Posts|
|Exam Date||June-July 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Examination (CBT), Skill Test, Document Verification|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam Pattern 2023
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 examination 2023 will consist of three separate Computer Based Examinations, each with objective type multiple-choice questions. The exams will be conducted for three different levels of minimum educational qualifications: Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above. The details of subjects, marks and number of questions subject-wise will be as given below:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|General Awareness||25||50||60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per paras 9.1 and 9.2)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam Syllabus 2023
Matriculation Level Examination Syllabus
- Non-verbal questions on similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc.
- Questions designed to test abstract ideas, symbols, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
- Questions to test general awareness of the environment and its application to society.
- Questions on current events, scientific aspects of everyday observation, Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, etc.
- Questions on India and its neighbouring countries.
- Questions on Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Testing candidates’ understanding of Basics of English Language, vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and correct usage.Testing candidates’ writing ability.
10+2 (Higher Secondary) Level Syllabus
- Verbal and non-verbal questions
- Includes topics like Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Figural Classification, Emotional Intelligence, etc.
- Tests candidate’s awareness of environment and its application to society
- Questions on current events, history, culture, geography, economic scene, etc.
- Questions on India and its neighbouring countries
- Topics include Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Statistical Charts, etc.
- Includes fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratios, averages, interest, profit and loss, etc.
- Tests candidate’s understanding of basics of English language
- Topics include spotting errors, synonyms/antonyms, spellings, idioms & phrases, comprehension, etc.
Syllabus for Graduation and Above Level
Questions on verbal and non-verbal abilities such as analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, and figural classification. Subtopics include Semantic/Symbolic/Number Analogy/Classification/Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & Decoding, Trends, Space Orientation/Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Figural Pattern, Indexing, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, and more.
Questions on general awareness of the environment and its application to society, current events, and scientific aspects of daily observations and experiences. Questions also cover India and its neighboring countries, particularly in History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity & Scientific Research.
Questions on appropriate use of numbers and number sense, computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, percentage, ratio & proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, partnership business, mixture and allegation, time and distance, time & work, basic algebraic identities, graphs of linear equations, geometry, trigonometry, histograms, frequency polygons, bar diagrams & pie charts.
Questions on candidates’ ability to understand correct English, basic comprehension, and writing ability.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus 2023 Important Links
|For Latest Govt. Jobs Updates Join our Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Syllabus PDF||Syllabus|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus 2023 FAQ
Is there negative marking in SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam?
Yes, there is negative marking in SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus exam. For every wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted.
What is the selection process for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam?
The selection process for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus exam consists of a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by a document verification process.
What are the eligibility criteria for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam?
The eligibility criteria for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus exam varies depending on the post applied for. Generally, candidates should have a minimum educational qualification of 10th, 12th or graduation from a recognized board or university.
When will the result of SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus Exam be declared?
The result of SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus exam will be declared on the official website of SSC after the completion of the selection process. The exact date of result declaration will be announced on the website.