NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Power Corporation of India announced the latest official notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11 April 2023 on official website npcilcareers.co.in. Before applying, make sure to carefully go through all the information provided for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2023.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023, 325 Posts Notification PDF, Apply Online
|Conducting Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||11 April 2023|
|Apply Last Date||7 April 2023|
|For Latest Govt. Jobs Updates Join our Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|Apply Start||11 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||28 April 2023|
|Interview||To be Notified Later|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Vacancy 2023
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: To apply NPCIL Executive Trainee job, candidates must have a BE/B Tech/BSc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the six engineering disciplines mentioned in the table below from a University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Valid GATE Score: Applicants must have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 or GATE-2023 score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Allowed Engineering Degrees: The engineering degrees allowed for each discipline are as follows:
|Post Name||Allowed Engineering Degrees|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/Mechanical & Automation/Production Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics||Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Controls/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation/Control & Instrumentation Engineering|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Age Limit & Upper Age Limit Details
Age limit is calculated as of 28/04/2023.
|Upper Age Limit (years)||Category|
|29||OBC (NCL) (relaxation – 03 years)|
|31||SC/ST (relaxation-05 years), Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years), Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation-5 years)|
|39||PwBD-OBC (NCL) Category, Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation-5 years)|
|31||Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years), Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation-5 years)|
|31||Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation-5 years)|
- Note: Cumulative age relaxation available for applicants eligible for age relaxation in more than one category is subject to a maximum of 56 years.
- There is no age limit for employees serving in NPCIL who otherwise fulfil the prescribed criteria.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
Pay-On Appointment as Scientific Officer/C (SO/C):
- After successful completion of training, Executive Trainees will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’.
- The Pay Level in the Pay Matrix for Scientific Officer/C is Level 10.
- The Pay in the Pay Matrix for Scientific Officer/C is Rs. 56,100/-.
- Dearness Allowance (DA) is 42% of Pay in the Pay Matrix (as on 01.01.2023).
- DA is based on the rates notified by Government of India from time to time.
Allowances, Incentives & Facilities:
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance/Leased Accommodation Facility/Housing Site Location Allowance
- Professional Update Allowance (Annual)
B) Employee Benefits & Miscellaneous Facilities:
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Leave and Leave Encashment
- Medical Facility for Self & Dependents (CHSS)
- Education Facility for children within township
- Children Education Assistance
- Reimbursement of Cable TV Charges
- Reimbursement of Mobile Phone Charges
- Reimbursement of News Paper Charges
- Reimbursement of Membership fees for Professional Institution
- Canteen Subsidy
- Performance Linked Incentive
D) Loans & Advances:
- Interest bearing advances (for House Building, General Purpose)
E) Retirement Benefits/Social Security Schemes:
- Employees Provident Fund
- Post-Retirement Medical Care
- Payment of Ex-gratia to Families of Employees who Die While in Service and missing employees
- Benevolent Fund
- Group Insurance
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process of NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Includes Following Stages:
- Valid GATE 2021/ 2022/2023 Score
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
The following are the steps to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of NPCIL at npcilcareers.co.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Register yourself by providing basic details such as name, date of birth, email id, and mobile number.
- Once registered, login with the registered email id and password.
- Fill in the application form with personal, educational, and other details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and mode of payment.
- Preview the application form and make corrections, if any.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification||Notification|
|NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Apply Online (From 11/04/2023)||APPLY ONLINE|
|NPCIL Official Website||NPCIL|
|SSC CGL Notification 2023|
|NEST Exam 2023 Integrated M.Sc Course Admissions 2023|
|ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023|
|OIL India Limited Recruitment 2023|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 F.A.Q
What is NPCIL?
NPCIL stands for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. It is a government-owned corporation that operates nuclear power plants in India.
How to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online through the official website www.npcilcareers.co.in.