SBI SO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: The State Bank of India (SBI) has recently opened up an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to build a career. They’ve released the SBI Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2023 notification. This recruitment is all about filling various specialist positions in the bank on a regular basis. If you dream of joining the SBI team and you have the right qualifications, this could be your big chance. In this article, we’ll explain the selection process for SBI SO Recruitment 2023. We’ll talk about the steps and requirements you’ll encounter on your journey to a fulfilling banking career.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
For Posts (Sr. No. 1 to 18 and 21 to 36):
- Selection based on Online Written Test and Interview.
- Online Written Test tentatively scheduled for December 2023 / January 2024.
- Call letters for the test will be available on the Bank’s website and sent via SMS and email.
- Test locations include various cities across India city details given in the table format below.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify or allocate candidates to different centers as needed.
For the Post of Project Manager (MMGS-II) (Post Sr. No. 37):
- Selection details not specified in the notification.
Selection Process for JMGS-I & MMGS-II Posts:
|Paper||Test||SN||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Aptitude||Test of Reasoning||50||50*||50||90 minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||General IT Knowledge||25||50||50||70 minutes|
SBI SO Recruitment 2023 Qualifying Criteria For Exam
- General Aptitude papers (except Professional Knowledge) are qualifying in nature.
- Candidates must score minimum qualifying marks in these papers.
- To be shortlisted for an interview, candidates must score equal to or above the cutoff marks for the Professional Knowledge paper and meet the minimum qualifying marks in other papers.
- Final merit list is based on the normalization of marks scored in the online written test and the interview, with a 70:30 weightage respectively.
Selection Process for Posts (Sr. No. 19, 20, and 37 to 45):
- Shortlisting and Interview
- Fulfilling minimum qualification and experience does not guarantee an interview call.
- Shortlisting parameters will be decided by the bank’s shortlisting committee.
- Candidates selected for the interview will be based on these parameters.
- Interview carries 100 marks, and the qualifying marks will be decided by the bank.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared based on interview scores. If candidates have the same score, their ranking will be based on age in descending order.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process Weightage
For JMGS-I & MMGS-II Posts:
|JMGS-I & MMGS-II||Written Test (70%) and Interview (30%)|
For Posts (Sr. No. 19, 20, and 37 to 45):
|Posts (Sr. No. 19, 20, and 37 to 45)||Interview (100%)|
- In case of common cutoff marks, candidates will be ranked by age.
- If the number of applications is low, the bank reserves the right to consider selection through shortlisting and interview rather than an online written test and interview.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023 Exam Centre City Details
Test locations include various cities across India. Candidates must select their preferred exam center during the application process, and no changes will be allowed afterward.
|Exam Centre Cities|
|Aurangabad (Chatrapati Sambhaji Nagar, Maharashtra)|
|Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai/MMR Region|
- Also Check Latest Bank Jobs:
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023
- SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2023
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment
- SBI Apprentice Online Form 2023
- NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- IPPB Recruitment 2023