DVCJE Recruitment 2023: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE), in various disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, C&I, Civil, and Communication. The online application process has started on 5th May 2023, and the last date to apply is 23rd May 2023. The selection process will include a computer-based test, documents verification, and a medical test. The article provides a comprehensive guide on the DVC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023, offering candidates detailed information about the application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and syllabus.
DVCJE Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last date for Apply||26/05/2023|
|Join our Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Apply Start From||5 May 2023|
|Last Date for Apply||26 May 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
DVCJE Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|JE Gr.II(Mech), 2023/JE1||10|
|JE Gr.II(Elec), 2023/JE2||10|
|JE (C&I), 2023/JE3||10|
|JE (Civil), 2023/JE4||05|
|JE (Comm), 2023/JE5||05|
DVCJE Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- There are five different posts under this recruitment drive, namely JE Gr.II(Mech), JE Gr.II(Elec), JE(C&I), JE(Civil), and JE(Comm).
- For all the posts candidates must have a 3-year full-time Diploma in Engineering/Technology from a recognized college/institute approved by AICTE.
- The minimum marks required for general/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates are 65%, while for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, it is 60% taking the average of all semesters.
- Note: Higher technical qualifications such as B.Tech./BE/M.Tech./ME, etc., with or without a diploma, will not be considered.
- Qualifications acquired through distance mode will also not be considered.
- Upper age limit for unreserved candidates is 28 years as of the closing date of online application.
- Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD/Ex-SM categories as per GOI guidelines.
- There is no upper age limit for DVC Departmental candidates.
Age Relaxation Details:
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|PwBD||10 years over and above category relaxation (i.e.10 years for a PwBD candidate belonging to General category, 13 years for a PwBD candidate belonging to OBC(NCL) category, 15 years for a PwBD candidate belonging to SC/ST category, etc.)|
|J & K Domicile/Ex-Servicemen/Victims of Riots||As per Govt. of India directives|
DVCJE Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process of DVC Recruitment 2023 includes the following stages:
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
DVCJE Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
I. Examination Process
- Eligible candidates will undergo a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Successful candidates will be listed on the DVC website based on merit and vacancy requirements.
II. Written Test Details
- Objective Type test with four answer options.
- Two-hour duration consisting of two parts:
- Part-I: General Aptitude Test (GAT) on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
- Part-II: Technical Knowledge Test (TKT) with specific questions from the respective discipline.
- Qualifying Criteria in Written Test:
- Gen/OBC(NCL)/EWS: 50% of Total marks in each part (Part-I & Part-II)
- SC/ST/PwBD: 40% of Total marks in each part (Part-I & Part-II)
Syllabus For Computer Based Test
I. General Aptitude Test:
- Abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
- General awareness of the environment and its application to society
- Knowledge of current events
- Matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect
- Basic English grammar and applications
II. Technical Knowledge Test:
- Questions in Engineering subjects of relevant streams (Mechanical, Electrical, C&I, Civil, Communication)
- Level of questions will be approximately of the level of Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institute, Board, or University recognized by All India Board of Technical Education
- All questions will be set in SI units.
How to Apply for DVCJE Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps to apply for DVCJE Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of DVC (https://www.dvcrecruitment.in/dvc/)
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill out the application form with your personal and educational details.
- Upload the required documents, such as your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online through the provided payment gateway.
- Review your application form and make sure all the details are accurate.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
|DVC Recruitment 2023 Notification||Notification|
|DVC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Govt jobs|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for DVC Recruitment 2023
How to Apply for DVC Recruitment 2023?
Apply online from official website https://www.dvcrecruitment.in/dvc/.
What is the Last Date to apply for DVC Recruitment 2023
Last date to apply for DVC Recruitment 2023 is 26/05/2023.