UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 300 posts for Staff Nurse (Ayurveda). Interested candidates can apply online from September 4, 2023, through the apply link provided in this article. All the details, including eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, and syllabus, are provided in the article. Please go through the article to gain a clear understanding of the UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Recruitment.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Ayurveda)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 9300- 34800/- (Grade Pay 4600/-)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Category||UP Govt Job Vacancy 2023|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification 2023||4/09/2023|
|Apply Online Starts||4/09/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/10/2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Fee||26/10/2023|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Date||26/10/2023|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Vacancy 2023
UPPSC Staff Nurse Educational Qualification
A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse (Ayurved) must have the following qualifications:
- Have passed the High School examination with Science.
- Passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh, or an examination recognized by the government as equivalent.
- Possess a diploma in Medical and Surgical Nursing (Ayurved) that is registrable with the Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbi Medicine board of Uttar Pradesh.
- Possess a diploma in Midwifery (Ayurved) that is registrable with the Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbi Medicine Board of Uttar Pradesh.
- Possess a registration certificate as Ayurved Nurse and Midwife (Dhatri) from the Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbi Medicine Board of Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates who meet one of the following criteria will be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment:
- Serving in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years.
- Obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps (NCC).
UPPSC Staff Nurse Age Limit- as on 01st July 2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation as per government Rules:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes: Five Years
- Other Backward Classes: Three Years
For more detailed information, please refer to the official notification.
How to Apply For UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official UPPSC website at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment Dashboard” on the homepage.
- Look for the link that mentions “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR STAFF NURSE (MALE/FEMALE) UNDER ADVT.NO. A-4/E-1/2023, MEDICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING DEPARTMENT/ MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICES DEPARTMENT.”
- Click on this link to access the online application page.
- Complete the application form by providing all the required information.
- Upload necessary documents, including a passport-size photograph, signature, and certificates, ensuring they meet specified dimensions.
- Double-check all the details in your application before proceeding to payment.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Click the submit button to send your application.
- After successful submission, make note of your registration number and print a confirmation page for your records.
|Category||Exam Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|Unreserved/Weaker Sections/Other Backward Classes||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 40/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)||NIL||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
|Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 40/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Preliminary Exam Pattern 2023
|Stage||Exam Name||Exam Plan|
|Staff Nurse (Ayurveda) Exam||Preliminary Exam|
|02||Number of Questions||170 (General Knowledge – 30 questions, General Hindi – 21 questions, Nursing (Ayurveda) – 120 questions)|
|03||Total Marks||85 (Each question is worth 1/2 marks)|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|Stage||Exam Name||Exam Plan|
|Staff Nurse (Ayurveda) Exam||Main Exam (Nursing – Ayurveda)|
|02||Number of Questions||As follows:|
|– Section A: 5 short answer questions|
|– Section B: 6 long answer questions|
|03||Total Marks||As follows:|
|– Section A: 25 marks each question|
|– Section B: 15 marks each question|
Additionally, it’s important to note that the Nursing (Ayurveda) subject question paper for the Main Exam will be divided into two sections as follows:
- Total of 5 short answer questions.
- Each question carries 5 marks.
- Maximum word limit: 125 words.
- Total of 6 long answer questions.
- Candidates must answer 4 out of these 6 questions.
- Each question carries 15 marks.
- Maximum word limit: 300 words.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Syllabus 2023
UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda General Hindi Syllabus 2023
- विलोम शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- तत्सम और तद्भव शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- विशेष्य और विशेषण
- वाक्य एवं वर्तनी शुद्धि
UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda General Knowledge Syllabus 2023
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj & Public Policy, Rights issues, etc
- Indian Economy and Social Development
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Agriculture
- General Science
- Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th level
Syllabus of Nursing (Ayurved) Subject:
- Definition, Meaning, and Scope of nursing.
- History, code of conduct, Duties, and Responsibilities of Nurse.
- Methods of treatment in ancient India.
- Four essential components of medical management (Chikitsa ke chatushpaada).
- Qualities, Importance, behavior of nurse with patients and their attendants.
- Patient’s admission, Inspection, care of rest, Bathing, Clothing.
- Bed arrangement, Types of bed, measuring vital signs.
- Making charts, ward reports, knowledge of patient’s discharge.
- Different types of medicated enema (basti).
- Bandage and different methods of bandaging.
- First aid, collection of test samples.
- Care of the patient before and after surgery.
- Instructions to the attendants.
- Care of the terminally ill patient.
- Care of the dead body.
- Methods of giving injections, types of catheters and their uses.
- Detoxification, disinfection, and sterilization.
- Knowledge of disinfectant substances.
- Different types of anesthesia.
- Methods of giving artificial respiration.
- Preparation of surgical Operation Theater.
- Knowledge and use of different instruments and equipment.
- Pathology and Treatment (Vyadhi Viayan evam Upchaar)
- Definition of disease, types, symptoms.
- Introduction to Nidan Panchak.
- Methods of Rog-Rogi Pariksha in Ayurved.
- General principles of medication.
- Anupaana, Pathya-apathya, and arishta lakshana.
- General symptoms and treatment of major diseases.
- Panchakarma-Purvakarma, pradhaana karma, and pashchaat karma.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (Rachana evam Kriya shaarir)
- Definition of body, Srotas, Marma Sharir.
- Anatomical and functional knowledge of body parts.
- Skeleton and classification of joints.
- Introduction of different types of muscles, heart, lungs, and koshthanga.
- Detailed knowledge of Tridosha, dhaatu, mala, agni, Upadhatu, and Ojas.
- Healthy Life Style (Swasthavritta)
- Definition of health and healthy individual.
- Daily routine, seasonal routine, exercise, rest, diet, sleep.
- Celibacy, knowledge of holdable and non-holdable urges.
- Pleasant and clean environment in the hospital.
- Cleanliness of food and beverages, community health.
- Introductory Microbiology
- Introduction of microbes, types, routes of infection.
- Communicable diseases, prevention, and treatment.
- Sterilization, personal hygiene, bed spacing, diagnostic tests.
- Blood, stool, and urine testing methods.
- Mental Illness
- Definition of mana, functions, Manas Dosha.
- Mental illnesses, consciousness levels.
- Personality development, care of mentally challenged patients.
- Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Science (Dravyaquna Viqyan and BhaishaJya kalpana)
- Basic principles of Dravyaguna.
- Introduction of Rasa, Guna, Virya, Vipaka, Prabhaava, and Karma.
- Routes of drug administration, Time of drug administration.
- Incompatibility of drugs, Anupaan.
- Knowledge of important medicines and emergency drugs.
- Preparation of balanced diet plan according to Ayurveda.
- Obstetrics and Pediatrics (Prasuti Vigyan evam Balaroga)
- Anatomical and physiological knowledge of reproductive organs.
- Pregnancy care, fetal development.
- Ante-natal and post-natal care, labor stages.
- Newborn care, lactation.
- Common diseases of infants.
- Surgical procedures and family welfare programs.
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Ayurveda Vacancy 2023 Notification/ Syllabus PDF||Notification|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|UPPSC Official Website||UPPSC|
|Check Latest Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|