HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023: The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of a total of 4,476 posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) in Haryana and Mewar cadre. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from June 28, 2023, through the official website link provided below in article. Eligible candidates for HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 can get complete information regarding educational qualifications, age limit, and Admit Card download link through the article below.
HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Apply Start||28th June 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 47600- 151100/-|
HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Application Start Date||28/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||18/07/2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||18/07/2023|
|Exam Date||09th, 10th 17th, 24th September|
|HPSC PGT Mains Exam||November 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||4/09/2023|
|HPSC PGT Admit Card Download Link||Admit Card|
HPSC PGT Teacher Vacancy 2023
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Haryana Cadre||2125||383||386||193||773||3863|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Mewat Cadre||340||60||63||30||120||613|
HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Candidates should have a Master’s degree and B.Ed. with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subject. They should also have passed HTET/STET. For more detailed information about other posts and their respective qualifications, please refer to the complete notification.
HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The minimum age required for the HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website as the first step. You can access it using the direct link provided in the table.
- Keep essential documents ready for the application process, such as mark sheets, identification proof, address details, your photograph, signature, and ID proof (e.g., Aadhaar card/PAN card).
- Click on the “Apply Online” link provided below for candidates.
- On the new page, click on the “Click Here For Apply Online the Post of PGT” option.
- Register yourself and then proceed to log in.
- After logging in, you will be required to pay the HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Registration Fees. You can make the payment online. However, before doing so, ensure that there are no errors in the application form you have filled.
- Once you have submitted the application fee, make sure to submit your application and keep a secure printout of it for future reference.
|Male (General)||INR 1000/-|
|Haryana Reserved Category||INR 250/-|
|Female (Haryana)||INR 250/-|
|Differently Abled (Divyang)||Nil|
HPSC PGT 2023 Important Links
|HPSC PGT Result 2023 Direct Link||Check Result|
|HPSC PGT Notification 2023||Notification|
|HPSC PGT Apply Online||Apply Online|
|HPSC Official Website||HPSC|
|Check More Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment FAQs
What is the full form of HPSC?
HPSC stands for Haryana Public Service Commission.
What is the last date to submit the HPSC PGT Teacher Vacancy application?
Will there be an examination for the HPSC PGT Teacher Bharti?
Yes, there will be an examination. The date of the examination will be announced later.
Is there an age limit for the HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment?
Yes, the minimum age required is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 42 years.