SSC CPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023: Preparing for the SSC CPO Exam 2023? The SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 acts as your roadmap. Covering General Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension for Paper- 1, as well as English Language and Comprehension for Paper 2, this syllabus ensures a strategic approach. The exam is scheduled from 3rd to 6th October 2023, with applications open until 15th August 2023. Utilize this is SSC CPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 to tailor your study plan and excel in this competitive exam.
SSC CPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 Overview
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector (SI)|
|Salary||Rs. 35400- 112400/- (Level-6)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||15th August 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Selection Process||SSC CPO Tier 1|
SSC CPO Tier 2
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023
The commission has provided the SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023 for Paper 1, Paper 2, as well as the parameters for PST & PET in the SSC CPO Notification 2023. Let’s delve into understanding the exam pattern for SSC CPO 2023.
SSC CPO Paper- 1 Exam Pattern
- SSC CPO Paper 1 will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each correct answer will earn you 1 mark, while each incorrect answer will result in a negative marking of ⅓rd mark.
- The duration of SSC CPO 2023 Paper 1 is set at 2 hours (120 minutes).
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023- Paper 2
- The exam will have a total duration of 120 minutes.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), and the maximum marks allocated for Paper- 2 will be 200.
- The test will specifically focus on the English Language and Comprehension and will be conducted online.
- For every incorrect response, there will be a negative marking of ⅓rd of the mark.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
SSC CPO Syllabus For Paper 1
SSC CPO Syllabus General Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Double Lineup
- Input Output
- Blood Relations
- Directions and Distances
- Ordering and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Code Inequalities
SSC CPO Syllabus General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Awards and Honours
- Books and Authors
- Scientific Research
- Important Dates
SSC CPO Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio and Percentage
- Mensuration and Geometry
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equation
- Problems of Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
- Number Series
- Number System
SSC CPO Syllabus English Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Active and Passive Voice
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
SSC CPO Syllabus For Paper 2
English Language and Comprehension
- Error Recognition
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Idioms and Phrases