Chandigarh JBT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: Chandigarh Administration’s Department of Education, has shared the JBT Teacher Syllabus on its official website for those who are preparing for the SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment. Taking a detailed look at this syllabus is a good idea, as it can help you understand what to study and how to approach the chandigarh JBT Teacher Exam 2023. In the article that follows, we’ve provided detailed information about the Chandigarh JBT Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Chandigarh JBT Exam Pattern 2023
- Difficulty Level of questions: Up to 10th standard.
- Minimum qualifying marks: 40%.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks deduction for each wrong answer.
- The examination questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi), except for the Language papers which will be in the concerned Language only.
- English and Punjabi language papers will be set for candidates who choose Punjabi medium during the online application.
|General Awareness||15 questions|
|Reasoning Ability||15 questions|
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15 questions|
|Teaching Aptitude||15 questions|
|Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||15 questions|
|Test of English Language and Comprehension.||10 questions|
|Test of Punjabi language and Comprehension.||10 questions|
|Test of Hindi Language and Comprehension.||10 questions|
|General Science||15 questions|
|Social Science||15 questions|
Chandigarh JBT syllabus 2023
Chandigarh JBT syllabus contains various subjects, providing a detailed understanding of the subjects and concepts that candidates need to focus on. With topics spanning from General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude to Mathematics, Arithmetical and Numerical Ability, and General Science, the syllabus equips candidates with the knowledge needed to excel in the exam. We have outlined the syllabus in detail, categorizing it by subject, to provide a comprehensive overview of the topics that candidates need to cover.
Chandigarh JBT Syllabus General Awareness
- Scientific observations
- History of India
- Famous Places in India
- New inventions
- Science and innovations
Chandigarh JBT Syllabus Reasoning Ability
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
Chandigarh JBT Syllabus Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Time & Distance
- Simple Interest
- Time & Work
Chandigarh JBT Syllabus General Science
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic reaction mechanisms and Stereochemistry
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers
- Natural Products and Drugs
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
Chandigarh JBT Syllabus Social Science
- Learning Principles
- Plants Food
- Family and Friends
- Work and Play