Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023: The High Court of Bihar, Patna, has released the official notification for the recruitment of 51 posts of “Stenographer (Group-C Post)” in Level 4 (₹25,500/- to ₹81,100/-) of the pay matrix of the 7th PRC, along with usual allowances, in Patna High Court. Interested candidates in Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 can apply online through the official website link provided in the article until 24th August 2023.
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Patna High Court|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 25500- 81100/- (Level-4)|
|Last Date to Apply||24/08/2023|
|Category||Patna High Court Recruitment 2023|
|Official Website||https://patnahighcourt. gov.in|
|Notification Release Date||02/08/2023|
|Application Starting Date||03/08/2023|
|Online Application Last Date||24/08/2023|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Patna High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2023
|Sl. No.||Category||Total number of posts||Horizontally reserved posts for women|
|1||Unreserved||06 (03 Backlog)||02 (01 Backlog)|
|2||Scheduled Castes (SC)||19 (18 Backlog)||08 (08 Backlog)|
|3||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||02 (02 Backlog)||00|
|4||Extremely Backward Classes (EBC)||15 (13 Backlog)||08 (08 Backlog)|
|5||Backward Classes (BC)||08 (07 Backlog)||04 (04 Backlog)|
|6||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||01||00|
|Total||51 (43 Backlog)||22 (21 Backlog)|
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- 10+2 Senior Secondary Exam in Arts / Science / Commerce in Any Recognized Board in India
- Certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from a recognized institution
- Diploma/Certificate of at least six months’ course in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation Details:
|Category||Maximum Age||Born not earlier than|
|Unreserved & EWS (Male)||37 years||02.01.1986|
|Unreserved & EWS (Female)||40 years||02.01.1983|
|BC / EBC (Male & Female)||40 years||02.01.1983|
|SC / ST (Male & Female)||42 years||02.01.1981|
|OH (locomotor) (Unreserved/ EWS/ EBC/ BC/ SC/ ST)||47 years||02.01.1976|
- The maximum age limit for certain categories is subject to relaxations.
- For candidates employed under the Central Government or the Government of Bihar, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- The age limit does not apply to individuals already serving in the establishment of the High Court.
- Candidates engaged on daily wages or working in Courts subordinate to the High Court or placed on deputation are also exempted from the age limit.
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment Exam Pattern
- The question paper for the Written Test will be available in the English language only.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test.
- The Written Test is based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- After the written test, there will be an English shorthand-computer typing test with a required speed of 80 words per minute for 320 words. The transcription time is 15 minutes, with an additional 7 minutes for revision after dictation. Candidates must type at a speed of 40 words per minute for the English typing test.
Minimum Qualifying Standard:
- Candidates must achieve a minimum of 40% in the Objective Written Test to qualify for further stages.
- For the English Shorthand-Typing test, candidates need to demonstrate at least 85% accuracy.
- In the English Typing test, candidates must achieve a minimum of 90% accuracy.
- Lastly, candidates should score a minimum of 30% in the Interview to meet the qualifying standard.
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment Syllabus
|English Language & Grammar||Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Shuffling of Sentence parts||30|
|Basic Computer Science||History of computers, Fundamentals of Computer and terminologies, Computer abbreviations, Basics of Hardware and software, Keyboard shortcuts, Operating system basics, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Internet terms and services, Networking and communication, Security Tools and Viruses||20|
How to Apply for Patna High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2023
- Visit the official website of Patna High Court link given in the table below.
- On the homepage, locate and click on the “Recruitment” option.
- Complete the registration process by providing the required details.
- Fill up the online application form carefully, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Upload all the necessary documents as per the specified guidelines.
- Login using your unique Registration number and Password generated during the registration process.
- Make the payment for the application fee through the provided online mode.
|General/ Other State||Rs. 1200/-|
|OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 600/-|
|Patna High Court Stenographer Notification PDF||Notification|
|Patna High Court Stenographer Apply Online||Apply Online|
|PHC Official Website||PHC|
|Check Latest Govt. Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 FAQ’s
How can I apply for the Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the official website link provided in the article.
Is there any negative marking in the Written Test?
There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test.
What is the last date to apply for Patna High Court Stenographer 2023?
24th August 2023.
Is the application process available in offline mode?
The application process is conducted online through the official website only.