ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2023: Indian Space Research Organization, Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) has released official notification for selection of Technical Assistant, Technician-B, Draughtsman and Heavy Vehicle Driver through ISRO LPSC Notification 2023. Interested candidates can apply online from 16 May 2023 to 30 May 2023 from official website lpsc.gov.in. Read all information before apply.
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||ISRO – Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Technician-B, Draughtsman and Heavy Vehicle Driver|
|Category||ISRO Jobs 2023|
|Apply Start||16 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30 May 2023|
|Apply Start||16 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30 May 2023|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date||31 May 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
ISRO LPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2023
|Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’||05|
|Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’||03|
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Post Name: Technical Assistant Education Qualification: Three-year Diploma in a Relevant Field with First Class.
- Post Name: Technician ‘B’ Education Qualification: SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in a Relevant Trade from NCVT.
- Post Name: Draughtsman ‘B’ Education Qualification: SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade from NCVT.
- Post Name: Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’
- Education Qualification: Pass in SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std. Experience: 5 years of experience, out of which minimum 3 years as a Heavy Vehicle Driver and the remaining period as a Light Motor Vehicle Driver. Additional Requirements: Must possess HVD license and Public Service Badge, if statutory.
- Post Name: Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’ Education Qualification: Pass in SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std.
- Experience: 3 years of experience as a Light Vehicle Driver. Additional Requirements: Must possess a valid LVD license.
- The minimum age limit for all posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit as on 30.05.2023 is 35 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Technical Assistant||Level 7 (Pay Matrix: Rs.44,900/- – Rs,1,42,400/-)|
|Technician ‘B’||Level 3 (Pay Matrix: Rs.21,700/- – Rs.69,100/-)|
|Draughtsman ‘B’||Level 3 (Pay Matrix: Rs.21,700/- – Rs.69,100/-)|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’||Level 2 Pay Matrix: Rs.19,900/- – Rs.63,200/-|
|Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’||Level 2 Pay Matrix: Rs.19,900/- – Rs.63,200/-|
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for LPSC Recruitment 2023 includes the multiple stages.
- Written test
- Skill test
- Document Verification
- Computer Skill Test
- Medical Examination.
Selection Process for Technician ‘B’ & Draughtsman ‘B’
- The selection process for Technician ‘B’ & Draughtsman ‘B’ consists of a written test and a skill test.
- The written test consists of 80 multiple-choice questions with a duration of 90 minutes. Each correct answer carries one mark, and there is a negative marking of 0.33 mark for each wrong answer.
- The syllabus of the written test is based on the curriculum, covering theoretical and practical knowledge.
- The skill test is conducted on a ‘go-no-go’ basis, and the marks obtained in the skill test are not considered for selection.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test in a 1:5 ratio with a minimum of 10 candidates, based on their performance in the written test.
- The final selection is based on the scores obtained in the written test. In case of a tie, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
- The pass criteria for the written test and skill test vary for reserved and unreserved candidates.
- Unreserved Candidates: Written Test – 32/80 marks, Skill Test – 50/100 marks
- Reserved Candidates: Written Test – 24/80 marks, Skill Test – 40/100 marks (applicable only if the post is reserved)
- EWS category candidates are entitled to selection similar to the standards of selection adopted for unreserved candidates.
Selection Process for Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’ and Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’
- The selection process for Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’ (HVD ‘A’) and Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’ (LVD ‘A’) consists of a written test and a skill test.
- The written test for both positions consists of 100 objective type questions.
- The duration of the written test is 120 minutes.
- Each correct answer carries one mark, and there is a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Candidates need to secure a minimum of 50% marks in Part-A and a minimum of 50% marks combined in Part-B, Part-C, and Part-D in the written test to be eligible for shortlisting for the skill test.
- The skill test will be conducted in a ratio of 1:5, with a minimum of 10 candidates being shortlisted.
- The skill test will be evaluated on a “go-no-go” basis and will not be considered for the final selection.
- The skill test will be scored on a 100-point scale, and candidates need to score a minimum of 60% to qualify.
- Final selection will be based on the scores obtained in the written test.
- In case of a tie in the written test scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be used as a tie-breaker.
The syllabus of written test for Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’ and Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’ is given below:
|Part A (Objective type questions based on Motor Vehicles Act, 1939)||50|
|Part B (English – Elementary English of 8th standard level)||15|
|Part C (Arithmetic – Elementary Arithmetic of 10th Standard level)||15|
|Part D (General Knowledge)||20|
How to Apply for ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2023
To apply for ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2023, you need to follow these steps:
- Read the ISRO LPSC Notification 2023 carefully to understand the eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official website of ISRO LPSC (Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre).
- Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the website.
- Click on the “Apply Online” or “Online Application” link provided below.
- Fill out the online application form with all the required information, such as personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as your photograph, signature, and any other documents mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee as specified in the notification. The fee can be paid online through various payment modes.
- Double-check all the information provided in the application form before submitting it.
- Submit the online application form.
- After successful submission, you will receive a unique registration number. Note down this number for future reference.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form and keep it for your records.
|Category Name||Advt. 01/2023||Advt. 02/2023|
|General, OBC, EWS||750/-||500/-|
|SC, ST, ESM, PwBD||750/- (Rs 500/- Refundable)||500/- (400/- Refundable|
How to Download ISRO LPSC Admit Card 2023
To access your ISRO LPSC Admit Card 2023, please follow these steps:
- Click on the provided link below to access the admit card.
- Enter your login credentials as required.
- Proceed to download your ISRO LPSC Admit Card 2023.
- After downloading, make sure to print a copy of your ISRO LPSC Admit Card 2023 for your records.
|ISRO LPSC Exam Date 2023||Exam Date|
|ISRO LPSC TECHNICAL ASSISTANT Admit Card||Technical Assistant Admit Card|
|ISRO LPSC Technician ‘B’ Admit Card||Technician Admit Card|
|ISRO LPSC Syllabus||Syllabus|
|ISRO LPSC Notification PDF (01/2023)||Notification|
|ISRO LPSC Notification PDF (02/2023)||Notification|
|ISRO LPSC Apply Online (01/2023)||Apply Online|
|ISRO LPSC Apply Online (02/2023)||Apply Online|
|ISRO LPSC Website||lpsc.gov.in|
|Check more Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|