Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023: The Indian Navy has announced a new recruitment drive for the Tradesman Skilled position, under Notification Number 01/2023/NAD. The recruitment is aimed at filling Civilian Personnel positions within the Indian Navy. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023 through the official website, joinindiannavy.gov.in. Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Vacancy Details and all the information related to Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 are given below in the article. Read all the information before apply.
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Recruitment Name||Tradesman Skilled|
|Salary||Level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||6 March 2023|
|Category||Indian Navy Recruitment 2023|
|For Latest Govt. Jobs Updates Join our Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|Apply Start From||7-Feb-2023|
|Last Date to Apply||6-March-2023|
|Written Exam Date||Notify Later|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 205/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Indian Navy Tradesmen Skilled Vacancy 2023
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit for this recruitment is 18-25 Years.
- Age relaxation for eligible categories as per extant rules issued by the Govt. of India
- Crucial date for determining age limit: closing date for receipt of online applications
- Proof of date of birth: Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority
The category-wise permissible upper age limit details given below in table:-
|Category||Age Relaxation Permissible|
|SC / ST||05 Years|
|ESM||Period of Military Service + 03 Years|
|PwBDs||UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST-15 (10+05) Years, etc.|
|Departmental Candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government||Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC / ST)|
- For Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Two years Certificate Course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute under the Craftsmanship Training Scheme in any of the following trades
- Electrician or
- Electronic Mechanic or
- Electroplater or
- Fitter or
- Instrument Mechanic or
- Machinist or
- Mechanic, Communication Equipment Maintenance.
- For remaining posts
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute or Board with knowledge of English.
- Should have completed Apprenticeship training in the relevant trade for the post.
- Mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy, and Air Force.
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
All eligible candidates will have to appear for the written examination consisting of objective type questions.The test would be in bilingual (English and Hindi) (except for General English). The mode of test will be intimated in the instructions to be
forwarded along with e-admit card.
The single test paper shall be covering aspects as below:
|Relevant Trade/ Field||50||50|
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
I. General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Verbal and non-verbal type questions
- Analogies, similarities and differences
- Space visualization, problem solving and analysis
- Judgment, decision making and visual memory
- Discriminating observation and relation concepts
- Verbal and figure classification and arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series and abstract ideas
- Symbols and their relationships and arithmetical computation
II. Numerical Aptitude
- Problems related to number system
- Computation of whole numbers, decimals, and fractions
- Relationships between numbers and fundamental arithmetical operations
- Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, averages, interest, profit & loss, discount
- Time & distance, ratio & time, time & work
III. General English
- Understanding of the English language
- Vocabulary, grammar and sentence structure
- Synonymous, antonyms and correct usage
IV. General Awareness
- India and its neighboring countries
- Sports, history, culture, geography, economics and general policy
- Indian Constitution and scientific research
V. Awareness in Relevant Trade/Field
- Questions related to the trade/post specified in the essential qualification
How to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023
- Open the official website of the joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Carefully read and understand the official notification for the Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Notification 2023 .
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in all the required information in the application form correctly.
- Upload the necessary documents, photo, and signature.
- Submit the application form after filling it completely.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
|Navy Tradesman Skilled Admit Card 2023||Admit Card|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Notification PDF||Notification|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Indian Navy Official Website||Join Indian Navy|
|Check More Government Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
You may also like to read:
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the last date for apply Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023
06th March 2023