India Post Recruitment 2023: The Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, Government of India, has released the official notification for the recruitment of 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) positions for candidates who have passed the 10th standard from a recognized board in India. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for India Postal Jobs Recruitment online from 3rd August 2023 through the link provided in the article below.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Name||Indian Post Office Jobs 2023|
|Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Post Name||GDS/ BPM/ ABPM|
|Advt No.||indian Post Recruitment|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd August 2023|
|Post Office GDS Salary||ABPM- Rs. 10,000-24,470/-|
BPM- Rs. 12,000-Rs. 29,380/-
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Official Website||indiapostgdsonline .gov.in|
|India Post GDS Apply Start||3/08/2023|
|India Post GDS Last Date to Apply||23/08/2023|
|India Post GDS Application Form Edit||24 to 26 August 2023|
|India Post GDS Result Date||6/09/2023|
India Post Recruitment Vacancy 2023
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ BPM/ ABPM||30041|
India Post GDS Education Qualification
- Secondary School pass certificate of 10th standard.
- Passed in Mathematics and English as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Certificate should be from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Applicable to all approved categories of GDS.
- Language Qualification:
- The applicant should have studied the local language (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard.
- The local language should be studied as a compulsory or elective subject.
- Other Qualifications:
- Knowledge of computer.
- Knowledge of cycling.
- Adequate means of livelihood.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Upper Age Relaxation
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No Relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
India Postal Jobs Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 10th Class Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
India Post Office Jobs Apply Online Link
To apply for India Post GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Recruitment 2023, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of India Post department link given below in the table.
- Read the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and other important instructions carefully to ensure you meet the requirements.
- Click on the “Apply Online” or “Registration” link available on the website.
- Fill out the online application form with accurate personal, educational, and contact details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and any other documents as required in the specified format and size.
- pay the application fee if applicable to your category.
- Review all the details filled in the application form before final submission.
- Click on the “Submit” or “Apply” button to complete the application process.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Salary Structure
|ABPM/ GDS||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/|
How to Check India Post GDS Result 2023
To check the India Post GDS Result 2023, follow these straightforward steps:
- Click on the respective India Post GDS Result State Wise List provided below.
- Download the PDF file for the GDS Result of your particular state.
- In the GDS Result 2023 PDF, search for the candidate’s Roll Number.
- If you find the candidate’s Roll Number listed in the GDS Result PDF, it indicates that the candidate has been selected as a Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the India Postal Department.
India Post Merit List 2023 Direct Link
|Indian Post GDS Result 4th Merit List 2023||Check Result|
|India post Office Jobs 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|India Post GDS Circle Wise Vacancy 2023||Vacancy|
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Check Latest Govt. Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
|India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2023|
|India Post GDS Online Form 2023|
|India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2023|
|India Post Office Recruitment 2023|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 FAQ’s
How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
Apply online from official website link provided in the article.
What is the last date to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
23rd August 2023.
How many vacancies has released by India Post?
India Post has announced 30,041 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) positions.
What is India Post Office GDS Salary?
The India Post Office GDS Salary is Rs.10,000/- RS.24,470/-for ABPM and Dak Sevak posts.