IBPS Clerk XIII Recruitment 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an official notification for the recruitment of clerks’ posts for candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute in India. Interested and eligible candidates for this recruitment can apply online from 1st July 2023. All the information related to the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 is given in the article.
IBPS Clerk XIII Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personal (IBPS)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||IBPS Jobs 2023|
|Last date for Apply||28th July 2023|
IBPS Clerk XIII Important Dates
|Application Start Date||01/07/2023|
|Application End Date||28/07/2023|
|Exam Fee Payment Deadline||21/07/2023|
|Pre-Exam Training||August 2023|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||26, 27 Aug, 2 Sep 2023|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||7 Oct 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||16 August 2023|
|IBPS Clerk Main Exam Date||To be announced|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023
IBPS Clerk 13th Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- Post Name: Clerk
- Qualification: Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university in India.
IBPS Clerk 13th Recruitment Age Limit
- Age (As on 01.07.2023)
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
In other words, a candidate must have been born between 02.07.1995 and 01.07.2003 (both dates inclusive) to be eligible for the recruitment.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of IBPS using the direct link provided in the table below.
- Keep necessary documents ready while applying, such as mark sheets, identification proof, address details, photograph, signature, and ID proof (like Aadhaar card/PAN card).
- Click on the “Apply Online” link provided below for candidates and enter all the required information as mentioned.
- After completing the application, ensure there are no errors before proceeding.
- Submit the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 registration fees, using online available payment methods.
- Once the application fee is submitted, make sure to submit your application and keep a printout for future reference.
How to Download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023
- Click on the provided link.
- Enter your login ID or registration ID.
- Input your date of birth.
- Fill in the displayed captcha code.
- Click “Submit.”
- Your IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen.
- After verifying the details, download the admit card.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023 Download Link
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023||Download Link|
IBPS Clerk 13th Recruitment 2023 Result Link
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2023 Link||Check Result|
|IBPS Clerk Apply Date Extend Notice||Notice|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification||Notification|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Check More Govt Jobs||govjobyojana.com|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023?
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 is a selection process conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to fill clerical cadre post’s in participating banks across India.
How many vacancies are available for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023?
The total of 4545 vacancies available in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023.
How can I apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in.
What is the last date to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023?