UIIC AO Recruitment 2023: United India Insurance Company Ltd. (UIIC) has released the UIIC AO Notification to fill 100 vacancies for Administrative Officer (AO) Scale-1 posts through UIIC AO Recruitment 2023. Online applications for UIIC AO Recruitment 2023 started from 24th August 2023 and will continue until 14th September 2023. Interested candidates can find the UIIC AO Apply Online Link provided in the article below. For complete details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and steps to apply online for UIIC Recruitment 2023, refer to the article.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||United India Insurance Company Ltd. (UIIC)|
Officer (AO) Scale-1
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||14 September 2023|
|UIIC AO Apply Online Start||24 August 2023|
|UIIC AO Apply Last Date||14 September 2023|
|UIIC AO Exam Date||2nd Week of October 2023|
|UIIC AO Admit Card Date||To be announced|
UIIC AO Vacancy 2023
UIIC AO Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in law with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category). OR Master degree in law.
- 3 Years’ experience as a practicing lawyer (2 years for SC / ST Candidates) is preferable.
- The candidate must be registered with Bar Council of India.
Accounts / Finance Specialist
- ICAI/ ICWA OR B.Com. with 60% marks OR M.Com. from a recognized University.
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. and
- Passed the Final examination of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Bachelor degree/ Master degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline with 60% marks.
- MBBS / BAMS / BHMS with 60% marks.
- The candidate must be registered with Indian Medical Association Further the candidates should have finished internship under MBBS degree on or before 31 March 2023.
- B.Tech. / BE (in Civil / Automobile /Computer science/ Information technology/Information science/ Mechanical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics/ECE) with 60% marks OR
- M.Tech. / ME (in Civil / Automobile / Information technology/Information science/ Mechanical Engineering/ /Electrical and Electronics/ECE/Computer science).
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture Discipline with 60% marks OR
- Master degree in Agriculture Discipline.
UIIC AO Age Limit 2023
- Minimum Age Required: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 31 March 2023
Age Relaxation Details:
|Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST)||05 Years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC- if eligible for reservation)||03 Years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability||10 Years|
UIIC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- For the post of Doctor- no written exam will be held, selection will be done on the basis of an Interview
UIIC AO Written Exam Pattern 2023
- No. of Questions: 150
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
- Negative Marking: 1/4 Mark
|Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy||25||25|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Financial Sector)||25||25|
|An additional test to assess technical & professional knowledge in relevant discipline||50||100|
How To Apply For UIIC AO Recruitment 2023
- Click on the provided direct application link.
- If you’re a new user, register on the portal.
- Log in using your Registration ID, Password, and Security code.
- Click the Submit button to proceed.
- Fill in the UIIC Recruitment 2023 application form with necessary details.
- Upload scanned documents (photographs, signatures) on the official website.
- Complete the application process by making the online fee payment.
- Submit your application form and keep a printout for future reference.
|General, OBC, EWS||1000/- Plus GST|
|SC, ST, PwBD||250/- plus GST|
|Permanent Employees of Company||250/- plus GST|
UIIC AO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online and Notification Link
|UIIC AO Apply Online||Apply Now|
|UIIC AO Official Notification PDF||Notification|
|UIIC Official Website||UIIC|
|Check Latest Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|