Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023: The Office of the Director-General of Police, Rajasthan, Jaipur, has released an official notification for the recruitment of a total of 3578 vacancies for Constable (GD), Driver, Mounted, Band, and other posts for all candidates who have cleared the Class 12th examination and appeared in the Rajasthan CET 2023. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the link provided below, starting from 7th August 2023.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 5200- 20200/-|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Selection Process||PET/PST, Computer Based Test (CBT), Proficiency Test, Document verification & Medical Examination|
|Official Website||www.police. rajasthan. gov.in|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Notification||03/08/2023|
|Apply Online Start Date||07/08/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/08/2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||27/08/2023|
|Modify Application Form||28/08/2023 to 30/08/2023|
|Rajasthan Police Constable PET/PST Exam 2023||To be notified|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2023||To be notified|
Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2023
|District Police/ Intelligence||3240|
Rajasthan Police Constable Education Qualification
District Police/ Intelligence: Senior Secondary or 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized school and examination board.
Police Telecommunication: Senior Secondary in Science with Physics & Maths/ Computer Science as subjects by a Board established by law or equivalent.
Age Limit – As of 01/01/2024
For all posts:
- Minimum Age: 01/01/2006
- Maximum Age (Male): 02/01/2000
- Maximum Age (Female): 02/01/1995
For Driver Post:
- Minimum Age: 01/01/2006
- Maximum Age (Male): 02/01/1997
- Maximum Age (Female): 02/01/1992
Rajasthan Police Constable Age Relaxation:
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC (non-creamy)/ EWS/ Saharia / Women (Unservred Category)||05 years|
|Women Candidates (Reserved Category)||10 years|
|State Government Employees||03 years|
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Proficiency Test (Only for Drivers, Band, Mounted, and Dog Squad)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Rajasthan Police Constable PET & PST 2023
|Event||For General &TSP area||For Saharia of Distt. Baran|
|Height (minimum)||168 cms||152 cms||160 cms||145 cms|
|Minimum Chest measurement and expansion (only for men)||Without expansion-81cms With expansion-86 cms (Min. expansion of 5 cms is required)||Not applicable||Without expansion-74cms With expansion-79cms (Min. expansion of 5 cms is required)||Not applicable|
|Minimum weight (only for women)||Not applicable||47.5 kgs||Not applicable||43 kgs|
Rajasthan Police Constable PET 2023
|Men||5 Km||25 Min|
|Women||5 Km||35 Min|
|Ex-Servicemen||5 Km||30 Min|
|Saharia/ SC/ ST of TSP Area||5 Km||30 Min|
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT) with Objective Type Questions.
- Total Marks: 150 marks for 150 questions, with each question carrying 1 mark.
- Time Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes) allotted to complete the exam.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Analytical & Logical Ability and General Knowledge of Computers.||60||60|
|General Knowledge, General Science, Social Science, and Current Affairs along with information about women and children’s rights and government schemes and institutions implemented by the Rajasthan government for them.||45||45|
|History, culture, art, geography, politics, and economic situation of Rajasthan, etc.||45||45|
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2023
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023:
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan Police www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment” section available on the official website.
- Click on “Recruitment to the post of Constables in Rajasthan Police 2023” and select the “Apply Online” tab.
- Upload all the required details and documents in the preferred size and format.
- Proceed to pay the Application Fees to complete the online registration process.
- Verify all the information provided and then submit the application.
- After successfully submitting the application, make sure to print the Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form for future reference.
|Unreserved/BC Category (Creamy)/ Out of the state candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/BC (Non-creamy)/EWS category candidates (in-state) Including TSP & Saharia||Rs. 400/-|
Note: Join our Telegram group to be the first to receive all the information related to Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023.
|Rajasthan Police Constable Corrigendum Notice-2||Notice|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Corrigendum Notice-1||Notice|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Notification||Notification|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Rajasthan Police Official Website||Police.rajastjan.gov.in|
|Check Latest Govt. Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2023 FAQ’s
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2023?
The online apply link will be provided on our website when the application process starts for Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2023.
How many vacancies are available for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023
total of 3578 vacancies will be filled under Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
What is the last date to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023
What is the mode of the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2023?
The mode of the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2023 is Computer Based Test (CBT) with Objective Type Questions.