Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway (CR), has released the official notification for the recruitment of citizens of India to fill up 21 posts of group ‘C’ and 41 (erstwhile Group ‘D’) posts of group ‘D’ under the Sports Quota for the year 2023-24 on Central Railway. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website link provided in the article.
Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway (CR)|
|Post Name||Group C and Group D Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||17th October 2023|
|Category||Railway Govt Jobs|
|Apply Start||18th September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||17th October 2023, up to 06:00 pm|
|Sports Trial Date||To be notified|
Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2023
|NWR, Head Quarter, Jaipur Quota||31|
|Ajmer Division Quota||05|
|Bikaner Division Quota||05|
|Jaipur Division Quota||05|
|Jodhpur Division Quota||05|
|Ajmer Workshop Quota||03|
Railway Sports Quota Age Limit 2023
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years as of 01/01/2024.
- Candidates born between 01/01/1999 and 01/01/2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible.
- Candidates born on or before 31/12/1998 and on or after 02/01/2006 are not eligible.
- No relaxation in lower or upper age limit for any Community of candidate.
Railway Sports Quota Educational Qualification
- Level 5/4:
- Minimum Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University.
- Level 3/2:
- Passed 12th (+2 stage) OR its Equivalent Examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board.
- OR Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
- OR Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Level 1:
- 10th Pass from a recognized Board.
- OR ITI.
- OR Equivalent.
- OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. Note:
(I) Persons appointed to the category of Clerk-cum-Typist should acquire Typing proficiency Test of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within a period of four years from the date of appointment, and until then, their appointments to this category will be provisional. (II) Candidates possessing higher qualifications should produce graduation/post-graduation certificates at the time of the trial.
Sports Achievements/Eligibility Norms for Levels – 5/4:
- a) Represented the country in Olympics Games (Senior Category).
- b) At least 3rd position in World Cup (Junior/Youth/Senior) OR.
- c) At least 3rd position in World Championships (Junior/Senior) OR.
- d) At least 3rd position in Asian Games (Senior) OR.
- e) At least 3rd position in Commonwealth Games (Senior) OR.
- f) At least 3rd position in Youth Olympics OR.
- g) At least 3rd position in Champions Trophy (Hockey) OR.
- h) At least 3rd position in Thomas / Uber Cup (Badminton).
For Levels – 3/2
- a) Represented in World Cup (Junior/Youth/Senior) OR
- b) Represented in World Championships (Junior /Senior) OR
- c) Represented in Asian Games (Senior) OR
- d) Represented in Commonwealth Games (Senior) OR
- e) Represented in Youth Olympics OR
- f) Represented in Davis Cup (Tennis) OR
- g) Represented in Champions Trophy (Hockey) OR
- h) Represented in Thomas / Uber Cup (Badminton) OR
- i) At least 3rd position in Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior) OR
- j) At least 3rd position in Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior) OR
- k) At least 3rd position in South Asian Federations Games (Senior) OR
- l) At least 3rd position in USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior) OR
- m) At least 3rd position in World University Games OR
- n) At least 3rd position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships OR
- o) At least 3rd position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association OR
- p) At least 3rd position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR
- q) 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
For Level – 1
- a) Represented the country in Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category) OR
- b) Represented the country in Asian Championships / Asia Cup (Junior /Senior Category) OR
- c) Represented the country in South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Senior Category) OR
- d) Represented the country USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category) OR
- e) Represented the country in World University Games OR
- f) At least 3rd Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category) OR
- g) Represented a State or equivalent Unit, except in Marathon and Cross Country with at least 8th position in Senior National championships only
Read the notification for sports & eligibility details.
Railway Sports Quota Selection Process 2023
All eligible candidates will be called for trial, and after the trial, only the FIT candidates (securing 25 or more, out of 40 marks for Game skill, physical fitness, and coach’s observations during the trial) shall be assessed for the next stage of recruitment. Candidates declared NOT FIT by the Trial Committee will not be assessed further by the Recruitment Committee.
Distribution of marks shall be as under:
|For assessment of recognized sports achievements||50 Marks|
|For game skill, physical fitness, and coach’s observation during trials||40 Marks|
|Educational Qualification||10 Marks|
Minimum qualifying marks for recruitment through Open Advertisement Sports Quota for posts in Level-1 is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Pay/Level||Grade Pay||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|1||Level – 5/4||2800/2400/-||70 Marks|
|2||Level – 3/2||2000/1900/-||65 Marks|
The offer of appointment shall be given purely on the basis of merit. In case more than one sportspersons score the same marks, preference will be given to the younger candidate to decide the merit.
How to Apply for Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Review Eligibility: Begin by checking your eligibility against the criteria mentioned in the Central Railway Sports Quota Notification 2023.
- Apply Online: Click on the provided “Apply Online” link or visit the official website at rrccr.com.
- Complete Application Form: Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Document Upload: Upload the necessary documents as specified in the notification.
- Fee Payment: Pay the applicable fees through the provided payment method.
- Application Form Print: Finally, after successfully completing the above steps, don’t forget to print a copy of your application form for your records.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female/ Minorities/ EWS||Rs. 250/-|
Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF & Apply Online Link
|Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|RRC CR Official Website||RRC CR|
|Check Latest Govt. Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
Check Latest Railway Givt Jobs 2023:
|RRC CR ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2023||RRC NWR ALP Recruitment 2023|
|RRC SECR Recruitment Online Form 2023||RRC NER Recruitment 2023|
|Railway RRC Recruitment 2023||Northern Railway STA Recruitment 2023|