OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification for the recruitment of 7276 vacancies for the medical officer Group-A (Junior Branch). Interested candidates can apply online for the OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy starting from 18th August 2023 through the link given in the article. All the details, such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply, etc., are provided in this article.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||18/09/2023|
|Category||Govt Medical Jobs|
|Salary||56100/- in Level -12|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||18th August 2023|
|Last Date Of Online Application||18th September 2023|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2023
OPSC Medical Officer Education Qualification
- Candidates must hold an MBBS or an equivalent degree from an Indian Medical Council-recognized medical college or institute.
- According to the Odisha Medical Registration Act of 1961, Candidates must have a current Registration Certificate.
- Candidates must hold the necessary Conversion Certificates that have been approved by the Indian Medical Council.
The candidate must able to read, write & speak Odia and must have Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject.
Age Limit As of 1st January 2023
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
- Medical Test
How to Apply Online For OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at https://www.opsc.gov.in/ or use the link from the article.
- Click the “Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2023” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and confirm by clicking “OK.”
- Choose “Register” to begin your registration. If you’re already registered, select “Login.”
- Enter your credentials, complete the form, and upload necessary documents, including your scanned image.
- Provide personal information and upload required documents as specified.
- Proceed to pay the application fees.
- Review your completed application form thoroughly before submitting.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details.
- Click the submission button to submit your application. You can also download a copy if desired.
|OPSC Medical Officer Apply Online||Apply Online|
|OPSC Medical Officer Notification PDF||Notification|
|OPSC Official Website||OPSC|
|Check Latest Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
Check related links: