NIEPID Recruitment 2023: The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangan), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has recently released the latest notification for recruitment of LDC, Stenographer, Nurse and etc. Interested candidates can apply online for NIEPID Recruitment 2023 till 28 April 2023. All the information related to NIEPID Recruitment 2023 are given below. Read all information before apply.
NIEPID Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (NIEPID)|
|Vacancy Name||NIEPID Vacancy 2023|
|Last date to apply||28/04/2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||Government Jobs 2023|
|Number of Vacancy||39|
|Join Telegram Channel||Telegram Channel|
NIEPID Recruitment 2023 Regular Posts Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Junior Accountant||01 (UR)|
|Library Clerk||06 (UR)|
|Lecturer in Speech Pathology & Audiology||01 (UR)|
|Accounts Officer||02 (UR)|
|Stenographer||01 (Reserved for SC)|
NIEPID Recruitment 2023 Regular Posts Education Qualification
- Lecturer in Speech Pathology & Audiology (Level-10):
- M.Sc. in Audiology and Speech Therapy.
- Two years teaching research or therapy experience in rehabilitation of hearing handicapped.
- Desirable: Experience in developing training schedules and manuals for rehabilitation.
- Accounts Officer (Level-07):
- Degree of a recognized University.
- At least 5 years’ experience as Section Officer (Audit & Accounts), Jr. Accounts Officer, Civil Accounts Officer in Central Govt./ autonomous body/ Public Undertaking, etc.
- Desirable: Pass in S A S examination.
- Stenographer (Level-4):
- SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Typewriting (English) 40 W.P.M.
- Shorthand (English) 100 W.P.M.
- Desirable: At least 3 years experience, Graduate with English as one of the papers.
- Junior Accountant (Level-4):
- Minimum three years of experience in independently handling Establishment matters, Accounts/Cash of which minimum one year experience in Government or Semi Government Establishments.
- Desirable: M.Com or Inter C.A/Inter ICWA.
- LDC/Typist (Level-02):
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or University
- A typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual typewriter OR a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Library Clerk (Level-02):
- SSLC/Matriculation or Equivalent examination
- Typewriting (English) 40 wpm.
- One year experience in Library/Counter
- Desirable: Certificate course in Library Science (for Library clerk)
NIEPID Recruitment 2023 Contractual Vacancy Details
The Institute is seeking applications in the specified format from eligible candidates for various contractual positions at Cross Disability Early Intervention Centres. These positions are available at NIEPID headquarters in Secunderabad, as well as at Composite Regional Centre for Skill Development, Rehabilitation & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, Davangere, Karnataka, and Rajnandgaon, Chattisgarh. Education Qualification, Experience, Salary Details are provided below in table format for contractual posts.
|SL. No||Name of the Post||No. Of Posts at NIEPID HQs||No. Of Posts at CRC, N||No. Of Posts at CRC, D||No. Of Posts at CRC, R||Qualification/ Experience||Salary Per Month|
|1||Clinical Psychologist/ Rehabilitation Psychologis||01||01||01||01||M.Phil in Clinical Psychology (or) M.Phil in Rehab. Psychology||Rs.40,000/|
|2.||Occupational Therapist||01||01||01||01||B.O.T with years experience||Rs.35,000/-|
|3.||Audiologist and Speech language Pathologist (ASLP)||01||00||01||00||B.Sc.(ASLP) (or) B.A.(ASLP) with 2 years experience||Rs.35,000/-|
|4.||Special Educator (ID) (Preference will be given to those having cross disability experience)||00||00||01||00||B.Ed.SE(ID) with 3 years experience||Rs.35,000/-|
|5.||Special Educator(HI/VI) (Preference will be given to those having cross disability experience)||00||00||01||00||B.Ed.SE(HI)/ B.Ed.SE(VI) with 3 years experience||Rs.35,000/-|
|6.||Early Interventionist||00||01||01||01||M.Sc.(DS) (or)PGDEI||Rs.35,000/-|
|7.||Physiotherapist||01||00||01||00||B.P.T with 2 years experience||Rs.35,000/-|
|8.||Nurse||00||00||00||01||Any Graduate in Nursing with 2 year experience||Rs.30,000/-|
|9.||Trained Caregiver||03||03||02||03||Middle pass with care given trainin gprogarmme/ CBID certificate||Rs.20000/-|
|10||Activity Teacher (Part-time)||01||01||01||00||DECSE(ID) (or) D.Ed.SE (ID)||Rs.15,000/-|
|11.||Visiting Medical Consultant (Paediatrics)||01||01||01||01||MBBS with MD/ DNB in Pediatrics||Rs.2500/- per visit (4 visits maximum ina week)|
|12.||Visiting Medical Consultant (Psychiatry)||01||01||01||01||MBBS with MD/ DNB in Psychiatry||Rs.2500/- per visit (4 visits maximum ina week)|
|13.||Visiting Medical Consultant (Ophthalmology))||01||01||01||01||MBBS with MD/ DNB in Ophthalmology||Rs.2500/- per visit (4 visits maximum in a week)|
|14.||Visiting Medical Consultant (Neurology)||01||01||01||01||MBBS with MD/ DNBin Neurology||Rs.2500/- per visit (4 visits maximum ina week)|
|15||Visiting Medical Consultant (Dental)||01||01||01||01||MDS||Rs.2500/- per visit (4 visits maximum ina week)|
|16||Visiting Medical Consultant (Orthopedics)||01||01||01||01||MBBS with MD/|
DNB in Orthopedics
|Rs.2500/- per visit (4 visits maximum in a week)|
How to Apply for NIEPID Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from NIEPID Notification 2023 carefully before applying.
- Visit the official website of (www.niepid.nic.in).
- Select the post you wish to apply for and click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the required details in the application form and upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) through the online mode.
- Verify all the details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Join Telegram Channel||Telegram Channel|
|NIEPID Recruitment 2023 Notification||Notification|
|NIEPID Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|NIEPID Recruitment 2023 Official Website||NIEPID|
What is the last date apply for NIEPID Recruitment 2023?
28 April 2023.
How to apply for NIEPID Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from official website www.niepid.nic.in.