NIELIT Recruitment 2023: The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has released the official notification for the recruitment of the posts of Draftsman ‘C’, Lab Assistant ‘B’, Lab Assistant ‘A’, Tradesman ‘B’, and Helper ‘B’ in the Standardisation Testing & Quality Certification Directorate (STQC). Eligible candidates can apply online from 2nd October 2023 through the official website link provided in the article. Please go through the article for eligibility, vacancy, selection process, and steps on how to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2023.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Post Name||Draftsman ‘C’, Lab Assistant ‘B’, Lab Assistant ‘A’,|
Tradesman ‘B’ and Helper ‘B’
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||31/10/2023|
|Category||NIELIT ITI Vacancy 2023|
|Apply Start From||2nd October 2023|
|Last Date for Apply||31st October 2023|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
NIELIT Vacancy 2023
|Lab Assistant ‘B’||20|
|Lab Assistant ‘A’||05|
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
1. Draftsman ‘C’ – Matric/equivalent + ITI certificate (2 years duration) having stream Mechanical + 6 Years Exp.
2. Lab Assistant ‘B’ – Inter (Science) or equivalent Or Matric / SSLC + 4 Years Exp.
3. Lab Assistant ‘A’ – Inter (Science) or equivalent Or Matric / SSLC + 2 Years Exp.
4. Tradesman ‘B’ – Matric or equivalent + ITI certificate (2 Years duration) having stream Electrical / Electronics.
5. Helper ‘B’ – Matric or equivalent.
Age Limit and Relaxation
The Maximum age limit for NIELIT Recruitment 2023 is 27 Years.
|SC/ST candidates for reserved posts||Up to 5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates||Up to 3 years|
|Ex-servicemen||As per rules|
|Central Government employees with three years of regular and continuous service (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years (45 years for|
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for these posts includes a written examination (OMR based/ Computer Based) comprising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and a Skill Test where applicable. Shortlisted candidates, based on their merit position in the written test and reservation criteria, will proceed to the skill test at a ratio of 1:4 (i.e., for each vacancy, 4 candidates will be shortlisted).
For the Draftsman ‘C’ and Tradesman ‘B’ positions, only candidates who pass the Skill Test will be considered for final selection, which will be determined solely by the merit of the written test.
Merit lists will be prepared region-wise for each post based on the written test scores, and vacancies will be filled region-wise.
In the event that multiple candidates achieve equal marks, tie-breaking will be resolved by considering the Date of Birth, with the older candidate receiving a higher merit position.
Requisite document verification will take place on the day of the skill test or before the skill test.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- The Written Examination will consist of 100 Objective type questions.
- The question paper will be bilingual in English and Hindi for the post of Helper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates shortlisted based on their Written Examination marks will proceed to the Skill Test (wherever applicable).
- Marks obtained in the Written Examination will be considered for the preparation of the final Merit List.
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2023
To apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology).
- Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the website.
- Read the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully to ensure you meet the requirements.
- If you are eligible, click on the “Apply Online” or “Registration” link.
- Fill out the online application form with accurate details. You may need to provide personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant details.
- Upload any required documents, such as your resume, photograph, and signature, in the specified format and size.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the provided payment gateway.
- Double-check all the information you’ve entered to ensure it’s correct.
- Submit the application form.
- After successful submission, you will receive a confirmation email or message with a unique registration number. Save this for future reference.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Notification & Apply Online Link
|NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|NIELIT Official Website||NIELIT|
|Check Latest Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
- Check Latest ITI Govt Jobs:
- Eastern Railway ITI Apprentice Vacancy 2023, 3115 Post, Online Form and Notification PDF
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023, ITI Pass, 362 Posts, Application Form
- BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment 2023, ITI Pass, Notification and Online Form
- ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online