Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2023: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has officially released a notification for the recruitment of 350 posts for Navik (General Duty/ GD, Domestic Branch/ DB) through the Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT)- 01/2024 Batch. Eligible candidates can apply online from September 8, 2023, using the official website link provided in this article. All the necessary details, including eligibility criteria, the selection process, and application steps, are outlined in the article.
Indian Coast Guard Tantrika Navik Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||GD, DB|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||Coast Guard Recruitment 2023|
|Apply Start||8 September 2023, at 11:00 am|
|Last Date to Apply||27 September 2023, up to 05:30 pm|
|Form Edit/ Correction Date||6-8 Oct 2023|
|Exam Date||December 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Vacancy 2023
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||30|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
Navik (General Duty)
- Should have 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch)
- Should have Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Class 10th passed and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03- years or 04-years OR
- Class 10th & Class 12th passed and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
Age Relaxation Details:
|OBC (Non-Creamy)||03 Years|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)||05 Years|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (Qualifying)
- 1.6 KM RAce in 7 Minutes
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push Up
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2023
- Review the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik GD/ DB, Yantrik Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Visit the official website during the application period, which is from September 8, 2023, to September 22, 2023.
- Read the notification carefully to understand all requirements.
- Prepare the necessary documents: proof of eligibility, ID, address, and basic details.
- Scan and keep ready all required documents, including photos and signatures.
- Fill out the Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Application Form with utmost care, double-checking all fields.
- If there’s an application fee, ensure you pay it, as the form won’t be complete without it.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted application form for your records.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||300/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||0/-|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Apply Online Link
|Coast Guard GD, DB, Yantrik Form Correction/ Edit||Edit Link|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Online|
|Coast Guard Official Website||Coast Guard|
|Check Latest Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|