Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Assam Police has officially released a recruitment notification for various posts, including 1645 Posts of Constable (UB), 2300 Posts of Constable (AB), and 1 Post in Constable (UB) in Apro. The online application process is scheduled to commence from 15th October 2023 and will continue until 1st November 2023. Interested candidates can apply by using the official application link provided in the article. Prior to applying, please review the eligibility criteria, and for detailed information, download the notification provided below.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Constable (UB), (AB)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||1st November 2023|
|Selection Process||Physical Test|
|Apply Start||15th October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||1st November 2023|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Indian citizens and permanent residents of Assam.
- Selected candidates will need to provide proof of residence after the final select list is published. However, candidates from SC, ST, OBC/MOBC categories are exempted from submitting such certificates.
Employment Exchange Registration:
- Candidates must register their names with a local Employment Exchange in Assam.
- Candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years as of 01-01-2023 (i.e., candidates must be born on or before 01.01.2005 and on or after 01.01.1998).
- Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST (P), and ST (H).
- 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- An additional 3 years for trained Home Guards/members of VDPs (registered) who have served for 3 years or more.
- An additional 10 years for FMMOs/SPOs (Certificate to this effect from Competent Authority will have to be submitted).
Note: The date of birth accepted by the SLPRB will be as per Matriculation or an equivalent examination Certificate issued by a Government-recognized Board. No other document relating to age, such as horoscope, affidavit, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, Health Department, service record, etc., will be accepted.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
i) Constable (UB):
- H.S. or Class XII passed from a Government-recognized Board or Council.
ii) Constable (AB):
- H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from a Government-recognized Board or Council.
Note: Candidates having an educational qualification of Higher Secondary and above may also apply for both Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch. In such cases, in the online Application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts of Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch. However, the final decision regarding the allotment of successful candidates will lie with the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment Physical Standards 2023
Physical Standards for Male Candidates:
|ST (P)/ST (H)||160.02 cm|
Chest Measurements (Only for Men):
|General/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Physical Standards for Female Candidates:
|ST (P)/ST (H)||152.40 cm|
Candidates must meet the following medical standards:
- Must not have knocked knee, flat foot, or be squint-eyed.
- Should not be color blind.
- Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification.
- Must be in good mental and bodily health.
- Must be free from any physical deformities and diseases such as diabetes, heart diseases, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases, or any other ailment likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- Distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction.
- Near vision should be normal.
How to Apply for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in.
- Register using a valid mobile number. Please note, keep the mobile number unchanged until the recruitment process is completed.
- After successful registration, you will receive a Recruitment ID. Do not generate multiple IDs, as it may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- You’ll be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph:
- Ensure it is in color and taken in a professional studio.
- Must have a white background.
- Taken after 1st January 2023.
- Your face should occupy about 50% of the area, with a full face view directly looking into the camera.
- No glare on glasses if you wear them.
- Spectacles should have clear glasses, not tinted.
- The image should be in JPEG format, with a pixel resolution between 320 x 240 (minimum) and 640 x 480 (maximum). The file size should not exceed 450 kb.
- Sign with black or dark blue ink on white paper.
- Get the signature scanned and cropped by a professional photo studio.
- Acceptable formats are JPEG.
- Pixel resolution should be between 400 x 150 (minimum) and 800 x 300 (maximum).
- Image dimensions should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
- Maximum file size is 100 kb.
- Mobile phone photographs of the signature are not acceptable.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Upload the required documents:
- Certificate for proof of age.
- Pass Certificate of HSLC / HSSLC examination (as applicable for the post).
- Mark Sheet of HSLC / HSSLC examination (as applicable for the post).
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Home Guard training and minimum 3 years experience certificate.
- Certificate of registered VDP member and minimum 3 years working experience as VDP.
- Caste Certificate from the Competent Authority in Assam (from Assam only).
- Sports / NCC certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Appointment Certificate as SPO (if applicable).
- Certificate of NDFB Ex-Cadre (if applicable).
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training and experienced certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate for working as a member of V.D.P. (if applicable).
Step 4: Complete Application
- Click the ‘Complete’ button to indicate your agreement with all the entries made in the form.
- Download the registration/application slip with ID No.
Ensure that you follow these steps carefully for a successful application.
Assam Police Constable Apply Online Link & Notification PDF
|Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Download Notification|
|Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online |
(From 15th October 2023)
|Assam Police Official Website||Assam Police|
|Check Latest Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
|Check Latest Police Govt Jobs:|
|SSC Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023, 888 Vacancies|
|CG Police Constable Recruitment Online Form 2023, 5967 Posts|
|Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023 Notification and Online Form|