RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur, has released a official notification for the recruitment of Junior Accountants and Tehsil Revenue Accountants on a total of 5388 vacancies for candidates holding a bachelor’s degree from any recognized board in India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 27 June 2023. Eligible candidates for Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 can get complete information regarding educational qualifications, age limit, and related details through the article below.
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||26/07/2023|
|RSMSSB Junior Accountant Exam Date||17/09/2023|
|RSMSSB Junior Accountant Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|RSMSSB Junior Accountant Result Date||To be announced|
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Region||Total Vacancies|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||Non-TSP||170|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||TSP||28|
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment Education Qualification
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university in India.
- Alternatively, candidates can be an Intermediate examination pass from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Kolkata.
- Candidates should have passed the NIELIT O-Level examination or have a degree/diploma in Computer Science/IT.
- Candidates should also possess an RTPS certificate course.
- Knowledge of Devanagari script and Rajasthan culture is required.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment Selection Process 2023
- Shortlisting on the Basis of CET 2022
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB. You can find the direct link provided in table below.
- Keep the following documents ready while applying: mark sheets, identification proof, address details, your photo, signature, and ID proof (e.g., Aadhaar card/PAN card).
- Register by clicking on the provided link and complete the online application process by logging in with the received ID.
- Ensure that there are no errors in the filled application form before proceeding.
- Pay the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment registration fees online, making sure there are no errors in the submitted application form.
- After submitting the application fee, make sure to keep a printout of your submitted application for future reference.
|Gen/ OBC/ EBC (CL)||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/ EBC/ (NCL)/PWD||Rs. 400/-|
|RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Notification||Notification|
|RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|RSMSSB Official Website||RSMSSB|
|Check More Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the recruitment board for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023?
The recruitment board for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 is the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB).
When is the RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment exam scheduled?
The RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment exam is scheduled for 17/09/2023.
What is the last date to submit the application?
The last date to submit the application is 26/07/2023.
When will the admit cards for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment be released?
The admit cards will be released before the examination.