Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023: The Indian Navy has released a official notification inviting online applications for the post of Chargeman-II (redesignated as Chargeman) through the Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 15 May 2023. The selected candidates will serve in the units under administrative control of the Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai, Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam, Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi, and Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command, Port Blair. The Indian Navy reserves the right to post candidates to any place in India based on organizational requirements and constraints. Complete details related to Navy Recruitment 2023 are given below.
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 35400- 112400/- (Level-6)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||15 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||29 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|Apply Start||15 May 2023, from 10 Am|
|Last Date to Apply||29 May 2023, till 11:00 pm|
Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2023
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- Citizen of India.
- Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before Jan 1, 1962, with the intention of settling permanently.
- Person of Indian origin migrated from specific countries with the intention of settling permanently.
Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University; or a Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.
- Age limit: 18-25 years as on crucial date.
- Crucial date: The closing date for receipt of online applications.
- Only matriculation or equivalent / Birth certificate issued by concerned Education Board / Competent Authority will be considered as proof of date of birth.
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 includes multiple stages:
- Screening of Applications
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy recruitment portal: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Click on the “Join As” tab on the homepage.
- Click on “Naval Civilian”
- Click on Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully before applying.
- Click on “Apply Online” and fill in the required details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other necessary documents as per the guidelines mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click on “Submit” after reviewing the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it for future reference.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 278/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
How to Download Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2023
Follow these steps to download your Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2023:
- Click on the provided Online Link in the table below.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Download your Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2023.
- Print your Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2023 for future reference.
|Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2023||Admit Card|
|Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Navy Official Website||Join Indian Navy|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Government jobs|
|Check Related links:|
|Indian Navy Chargeman Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023|
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the last date to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023?
29 May 2023.
How to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.