ECGC Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2023: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation has released the recruitment notification for posts of Probationary Officer in the cadre of Executive Officers (Specialist Officers) in July 2023. Interested candidates can apply online from official website ecgc.in from 2 May 2023. It is advisable to read all the information before applying for ECGC SCO Recruitment 2023.
ECGC Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC)|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)|
|Salary||Rs. 16 Lakh CTC per year|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||2 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|Apply Start||2 May 2203|
|Last Date to Apply||31 May 2023|
|ECGC PO Pre Exam Training Dates||3rd week of June 2023|
|ECGC PO Admit Card 2023||2nd Week of June 2023|
|ECGC PO Exam Date 2023||15th July 2023|
|ECGC PO Result||August 2023|
|ECGC PO Interview||August/September 2023|
|ECGC PO 2023 Final Result||—-|
ECGC SCO Vacancy 2023
ECGC SCO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
This section outlines the eligibility criteria related to nationality and citizenship for candidates applying for the recruitment of Probationary Officer in the Executive Officer cadre at ECGC Limited.
- The candidate must be either a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling here permanently.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India is also eligible to apply.
Accounts: CA, ICWA, CFA.
Legal: LLB from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
Company Secretary: CS qualified with ACS membership of ICSI.
Actuary: Student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers including CM1, CS1 and CS2 or its previous equivalents.
IT: B Tech or BE in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA with a certificate course on Cyber Security of duration of at least 6 months.
IT/CISO: B Tech or BE in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation & ME/MTech/MS in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Security/Cyber Security. Preference would be given to those who have core specialization in Cyber Security at PG level or certifications of CISSP/CISM/CompTIA CySA+/GSEC/OSCP.
Country Underwriting/Research: Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics from a recognized University.
Rajbhasha/Hindi: Master’s degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as core/elective/major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR Master’s degree in English with Hindi as core/elective/major subject at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR Master’s degree in any discipline with English and Hindi as core/elective/major subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR Master’s degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi translation with minimum 55% for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.
Data Science: Master’s Degree in Data Science.
Candidates applying for the ECGC Probationary Officer post should meet the following age criteria:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- The candidate should have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2002 (both dates inclusive)
Age Relaxation Details:
|Category||Age relaxation (years)|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||05|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities||10|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, etc.||05|
ECGC SCO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for Probationary Officer in the cadre of Executive Officers (Specialist Cadre Officers) includes the multiple stages:
- Online Written Exam
- Descriptive Paper (Language: English)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply for ECGC SCO Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ECGC recruitment, candidates must follow these steps:
- Scan their photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration in English in their own handwriting as per the specifications given in the notification.
- handwritten declaration, which should be in their handwriting and in English only. The text for the handwritten declaration is given below and should not be in capital letters: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Keep the necessary details and documents for making online payment of the application fee/intimation charges ready.
- Visit the ECGC website https://main.ecgc.in/english/career-with-ecgc/ and click on the “Career with ECGC” option, then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the online application form.
- Fill in the online application form carefully and upload their photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of documents.
- Verify every field filled in the application before clicking on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button at the end of the online application format.
- Make the payment of requisite fees/intimation charges through the online mode only.
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and the online application form for future reference.
- Keep the registration number and password safely for future reference.
- Ensure that the email ID and mobile number provided during the online application process are active and valid, as all communication from ECGC will be sent to these contact details.
- Regularly check the ECGC website and their registered email ID for updates and notifications related to the recruitment process.
- In case of any queries or issues related to the online application process, contact the ECGC helpdesk for assistance.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 850/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD||₹ 175/-|
ECGC Probationary Officer Salary 2023
The pay scale for this post ranges from Rs. 53,600 to Rs. 1,02,090. In addition to the pay scale, the selected officers will also be eligible for various allowances and benefits such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance/House Lease Reimbursement, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance, Newspaper Allowance, Meal Coupons, Reimbursement of Mobile Bills, Mobile Handset & Briefcase Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Household Help Allowance, etc. The current CTC (Cost to Company) of Executive Officer (Probationary Officer) posted in Mumbai is approximately Rs. 16 lakh per annum.
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|ECGC SO Recruitment 2023 Notification||Notification|
|ECGC SO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|ECGC Official Website||ECGC|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Government jobs|
ECGC PO 2023 FAQs
What is the last date to apply for ECGC SO Recruitment 2023?
31 May 2023.
How to apply for ECGC SO Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the step by step process given in article above.