CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has announced official notification for the recruitment of Constables (Technical and Tradesman) for male and female candidates. Interested candidates can apply online for the CRPF Recruitment 2023 Starting from March 27, 2023, the online application Link will be available for applicants, and the last date to submit the application is May 2, 2023. The article mentions important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, qualifications, and all information. Candidates must read all the details carefully before applying.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Important Overview
|Recruitment Name||CRPF Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Technical and Tradesman)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||27 March 2023|
|For Recruitment Updates Join our Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Submission of online applications||27/03/2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee Payment||02/05/2023|
|Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test||20/06/2023 to 25/06/2023|
|Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative)||01/07/2023 to 13/07/2023|
CRPF Vacancy 2023
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for candidates to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying to avoid rejection of their application at a later stage. In this section we will discuss the eligibility criteria for CRPF Recruitment 2023.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
There are two different age limits for different positions under CRPF Constable 2023 recruitment notification:
- Constable (Driver): The minimum age for this position is 21 years, and the maximum age is 27 years as of 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1996 and later than 01/08/2002.
- Constable (MMV/Cobbler/Carpenter/Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/Bugler/Gardener/Painter/Cook/Water Carrier/Washerman/Barber/SafaiKaramchari/Mason/Plumber/Electrician): The minimum age for these positions is 18 years, and the maximum age is 23 years as of 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/2000 and later than 01/08/2002.
Permissible relaxations in upper age limit for different categories tabulated below:
|Minimum age for Constable (Driver)||21 years|
|Maximum age for Constable (Driver)||27 years|
|Minimum age for other Constable positions||18 years|
|Maximum age for other Constable positions||23 years|
|Permissible age relaxation for SC/ST||5 years|
|Permissible age relaxation for OBC||3 years|
|Permissible age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of military service from actual age|
|Permissible age relaxation for Children/Dependent of riot victims (Unreserved)||5 years|
|Permissible age relaxation for Children/Dependent of riot victims (OBC)||8 years|
|Permissible age relaxation for Children/Dependent of riot victims (SC/ST)||10 years|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Technical Qualification: Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- CT/Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Technical Qualification:
- Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade, OR
- National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
- For all other Tradesmen
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
- Technical Qualification: Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
- CT (Pioneer Wing) Mason/Plumber/Electrician
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification:
- One year experience in respective trades like Masonry or Plumbing or Electrician.
- Preference will be given to those having a certificate of trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
CRPF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for CRPF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 includes the multiple Stages:
- Online Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
Instructions for Applying to CRPF Constable Recruitment:
- Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the CRPF (Apply link given below).
- Candidates can apply only if they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The application portal will be open from March 27, 2023, to May 2, 2023.
- Candidates are advised to submit their applications well before the closing date to avoid disconnection or failure to log in to the CRPF website due to heavy traffic.
- The CRPF will not be responsible if candidates are unable to submit their applications due to technical difficulties or any other reasons beyond its control.
- Candidates must check that they have filled in all details correctly before submitting the application.
- No change/correction/modification will be allowed after submission of the application form.
- Requests for change /correction /modification received via post, fax, email, or by hand will not be entertained.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ Female||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale
Pay Scale for a CRPF Constable at Pay Level-3 ranges from Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100. means that the base salary for a CRPF Constable at this pay level starts at Rs. 21,700 and can go up to Rs. 69,100, depending on the experience and rank of the individual. addition to the base salary, a CRPF Constable is also entitled to various allowances, such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Travel Allowance, which can further increase their overall pay.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|CRPF Tradesman Admit Card 2023||Admit Card Download|
|CRPF Constable Tradesman CORRIGENDUM (18-4-2023)||Notice|
|CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|CRPF Official Website||CRPF Website|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
Check releted links:
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 FAQ
What are the physical standards required for CRPF Constable Recruitment?
A: The physical standards required for CRPF Constable Recruitment include height, chest, and weight measurements, as well as vision and hearing standards.
How can I apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment?
A: You can apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment by visiting the official website of https://crpf.gov.in/
What is the selection process for CRPF Constable Recruitment?
A: The selection process for CRPF Constable Recruitment involves a written exam, physical efficiency test, physical standard test, and medical examination.