CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023: The Health Department of Durg, Chhattisgarh, recently released official notification for vacancies for various posts at the district level, including Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, ANM, Laboratory Technician, and Social Worker. Eligible and interested candidates for CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023 can apply through the official website of the department in the prescribed format, along with all the required educational documents, before the last date. Under CMHO Durg Bharti 2023, candidates will be selected based on a written examination, skill test, and merit list. Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary based on the prescribed remuneration. The notification for CMHO Durg Vacancy, application form, last date, syllabus, selection process, and other important information is provided below.
CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Chief Medical and Health Officer|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, and Others|
|Total Vacancies||219 posts|
|Category||Chandigarh Govt Jobs 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||21 June 2023|
|Job Location||Chattisgarh, durg|
CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Start Date of Application||07 June 2023|
|Last Date of Application||21 June 2023|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
CMHO Durg Vacancy and Qualification Details 2023
|Post Name||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|Nursing Officer||11||B.Sc. Nursing, GNM|
|Program Associate||01||B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing|
|Laboratory Technician||04||BMLT, DMLT|
|Support Staff (Housekeeping)||01||8th Pass|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||04||Graduate, DCA|
|Senior Nursing Officer||03||B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma|
|Social Worker||01||M.Phil Psychiatric Social Work|
|Secretarial Assistant||02||Graduate, DCA|
|Attendant – Ward Assistant||04||12th Pass|
|Dental Assistant||02||10th Pass|
|T.B.H.V.||02||Graduate, 10th + Course|
|Health and Wellness Center Staff 1||01||Graduate + MSW|
|Health and Wellness Center Staff 2||01||Graduate + PGDCA|
|Peer Supporter||01||12th Pass + English Language Knowledge|
|ANM||05||12th Pass + ANM Course|
|Laboratory Technician (NUHM)||01||BMLT, DMLT|
|Pharmacist (NUHM)||01||B.Pharm, D.Pharm|
|Nursing Officer (NUHM)||04||B.Sc. Nursing, GNM|
|Secretarial Assistant (NUHM)||02||Graduate, DCA|
|City Accountant (NUHM)||01||M.Com + Tally|
|Nursing Officer (Finance Commission)||38||B.Sc. Nursing, GNM|
|M.P.W. (Finance Commission)||38||12th Pass, Diploma|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (Finance Commission)||47||12th Pass, DCA|
|Class 4 (Finance Commission)||38||10th Pass|
CMHO Durg Notification 2023 Age Limit
Age limit set by the Department for the CMHO Durg Notification 2023. For detailed information on the prescribed age limit for CMHO Durg Chhattisgarh Job, kindly refer to the official notification.
|Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|18 – 70 years||As per the norms|
CMHO Durg Chhattisgarh Salary
The salary for the positions of Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, ANM, Laboratory Technician, and Social Worker in the Chief Medical and Health Department, Durg, Chhattisgarh will be paid on a monthly basis as per the prescribed remuneration set by the Chhattisgarh Government.
CMHO Durg Selection Process
The selection process for CMHO Durg recruitment is conducted by the Chhattisgarh government, and the following process will be followed for the selection of candidates:
- Written Examination
- Merit List
- Document Verification
It is mandatory for all candidates to successfully complete these stages in order to be considered for selection. For detailed information regarding the selection process of CMHO Durg recruitment, please refer to the official notification of Chief Medical and Health Officer Durg.
How to Apply CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023
To apply online, for CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023 follow below steps.
- Visit the official website of the Department of Durg District at durg.gov.in.
- Register yourself by providing your mobile number for online application. After registration, you will receive your registration number and password on your mobile.
- Log in using your registration number and password.
- Before applying, carefully read and understand the directions given in the advertisement.
- After submitting the application, take a printout of the application form and sign it. It is mandatory to upload the signed application form; otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Keep a secure copy of the printed application form, which is required during the document verification process.
- Candidates are required to fill the online application form. All documents (educational, caste, residence, registration, disability) should not be uploaded at the current time. During the document verification process of the selection procedure, a thorough examination of the candidate’s documents will be conducted.
- In case of any discrepancy found between the online application and the documents during the verification process, the candidate will be held personally responsible. In case of a serious discrepancy, legal action may be taken, or the candidate’s application may be rejected. Candidates should exercise complete vigilance and caution while filling the online application form.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the information provided by the candidates in the online application. In case any false information is discovered, the candidate’s application will be rejected without any separate notification.
- Any disputes or problems arising during the recruitment process for the mentioned positions will be resolved by the District Level Selection Committee, whose decision will be final and binding.
CMHO Durg Application Fee 2023
The application fee for CMHO Durg vacancies is to be paid by the local residents of Chhattisgarh state who wish to submit the CMHO Durg Application Form. Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through the medium specified by the District Mineral Foundation Trust, Narayanpur. The details of the CMHO Durg Application Fees are as follows:
CMHO Durg Online Form 2023 Important Links
|CMHO Durg Online Form 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|CMHO Durg Online Form 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|CMHO Durg Official Website||CHMO DURG|
|Check more Govt Jobs||Govjobyojana.com|
|Navy SSR 2/2023 Recruitment||SSC MTS Admit Card 2023|
|India Post GDS Online Form 2023||Bihar Police|
Online Form 2023
|RBI JE Recruitment 2023||IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023|
CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is CMHO Durg?
CMHO stands for Chief Medical and Health Officer. CMHO Durg refers to the recruitment process conducted by the Chief Medical and Health Officer of Durg district, Chhattisgarh.
What is the last date to apply for CMHO Durg Online Form 2023?
21 June 2023.