AIC Recruitment 2023: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) has released the latest notification for recruitment of 50 posts of management trainee on official website @aicofindia.com. Eligible candidates can apply online for AIC Recruitment 2023 from 17 January 2023 to 5 February 2023. Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Vacancy Details and all the information related to AIC Recruitment 2023 is given below in article. Read all the information before apply.
AIC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Name||AIC Recruitment 2023|
|Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||17 January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||5 February 2023|
AIC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|AIC Recruitment 2023 Notification||16 January 2023|
|AIC Recruitment 2023 Online Registration Start Date||17 January 2023|
|AIC Recruitment 2023 Online Registration Last Date||5 February 2023|
|Date of Online Examination||25 February 2023|
|Downloading of call letters for examination||Around 10 days prior|
|Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD||Around 10 days prior|
AIC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Total No. of Vacancies||50|
|PwBD (VI/HI/LD/SLD/MD)||2 (HI+1 VI)|
AIC Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- General (Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture/Horticulture/Animals Husbandry /Management/Statistics/HR/Others)
- 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST)
- Must possess Computer efficiency and proficiency of Regional Local language.
Note: The candidate applying must possess Computer efficiency and proficiency of Regional Local language.
AIC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Age (as on 01.01.2023):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- i.e. a candidate must have been born:
- Not earlier than January 1, 1993
- Not later than December 31, 2001 (both dates inclusive)
Age relaxation for various categories is under table below:
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers||5 years|
|5||Defense service personnel disabled in operation during hostilities||3 years|
AIC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|For All Other||RS. 1000/-|
AIC Recruitment 2023 Salary
- The selected candidates would be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- p.m. for the one year of training.
AIC Recruitment Exam Pattern 2023
ONLINE EXAMINATION: The candidates are required to appear for an online examination which is a combination of both objective and descriptive type. The examination will be of total 150 marks and the duration of the test is 2 ½ hours (150 minutes). The minimum qualifying marks in the online examination for General, OBC & EWS is 60% and for SC/ST is 55%. The online examination is scheduled to be held on 25th February 2023.
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||Type of Test||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||Objective||35||35||Eng/Hindi|
|2||Test of English Language||Objective||30||30||English|
|3||Test of General Awareness||Objective||20||20||Eng/Hindi||90 minutes|
|4||Test of Quantitative aptitude & Computer Literacy||Objective||30||30||Eng/Hindi|
|5||Descriptive English Test- Essay, precis and comprehension||Descriptive||35||3||English||1 hour|
Note: The Descriptive Test will be conducted only though online mode. Negative Marks for Wrong Answers: There will be negative marks for wrong answer, 1/4th of the allotted marks (in objective tests) will be deducted for each wrong answer.
AIC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Online Exam
- Pre-exam training (ONLINE) for SC/ST/OBC- Non-creamy/PwBD candidates
- Final merit list
AIC Recruitment 2023 Download of Call Later
- Call letters will be issued for the online examination and should be downloaded by the candidates from the link provided on the company’s website.
- The candidates will not be admitted to the examinations without the call letter.
- The company will send intimation for downloading the call letter via email/SMS on the registered email-ID/mobile number given in the application.
- The applicants are advised to visit the company’s website regularly for any updates.
- To download the call letter, the candidates need to use their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- Candidates need to affix a recent recognizable photograph on the call letter and bring it to the examination center along with a valid photo identity proof and a photocopy of the same.
How to Apply for AIC Recruitment 2023
- To apply, candidates need to go to the CAREER section of the company’s website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”
- Candidates need to choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter their name, contact details and email-id to register their application.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button.
- Candidates should enter the name of themselves or their father/husband etc. correctly as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof.
- Candidates can upload their photo and signature as per the given specifications.
- Candidates can preview and verify the entire application form before completing the registration.
- Candidates should click “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by them are correct.
AIC Recruitment 2023 Admit Card Download Link
Update: AIC MT Admit Card 2023 Released, Download Now From Link given below.
|For Latest Govt. Jobs Updates Join our Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|AIC MT Admit Card Notice||Notice|
|AIC MT Admit Card Download Link||Admit Card|
|AIC Recruitment 2023 Notification||CLICK HERE|
|AIC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|AIC Official Website||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like To Read:
AIC Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the age limit for the AIC Recruitment 2023?
The age limit for the recruitment is Minimum Age: 21 years and Maximum Age: 30 years.
What is the selection process for the AIC Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for the job typically includes Initial screening, Interviews, Assessment Tests, Background and Reference Checks, and a Final Decision.
Q: How can I download my call letter for the examination?
Candidates can download their call letter for the examination by visiting the company’s website and using their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.